3D-LOAD.NET ... Down??

3dloadfan1

Jul 11, 2022
Anon951
It looks like there are also issues with database connection - I'm guessing running a free site on a cheap server is beginning to run into its limits?

I guess there are also some limits to running a site anonymously. Last time you were down and lost a lot of thumbnails for products prior to 2018, which was a really sad day.

Maybe there is a way to distribute the content over multiple domains/servers? One server per each large category? Put a global header with navigation between them, then it's just copies of the WP but less load on each server?

I really appreciate you keeping it free. I wish I could help somehow with deployment, but I understand its not possible (privacy).

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
perhaps a patreon, or a subscribe star, where those who feel like lending a hand can do so?

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
Do you mean Load Balancer? anyway I intend to change servers between today and tomorrow, this time a more powerful one I hope

Network 34 Games

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
Aaah cool. Figured it'd probably be something like that.. Gratz on the new server BTW.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Wasn't working?
For awhile trying to go to either 3d-load or render-state was met with a really slow loading followed by a cloudflare backup message at the top. For 3d-load if I clicked the next page showed uploaded stuff from May and render-state was showing older stuff as well. Using the is it down right now showed that both sites were down.

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
so
For awhile trying to go to either 3d-load or render-state was met with a really slow loading followed by a cloudflare backup message at the top. For 3d-load if I clicked the next page showed uploaded stuff from May and render-state was showing older stuff as well. Using the is it down right now showed that both sites were down.
I think it went offline for a while, however it is very strange I will try to investigate to find a solution :)

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
I am now using INNODB instead of myisam, it should speed up the database queries, I hope so....

Network 34 Games

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
yeah, there seem to be issues. I have the front page loaded up, but at present, there is no content displayed. I am assuming some kind of database maintenance by the owner?

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
Sorry guys, I'm frustrated because I can't get it to run as fast as I want it to and as it should be, I even changed servers, but nothing seems to have changed I'm doing everything, but I keep getting something wrong... So don't worry if sometimes it simply doesn't work, I'm working hard to improve the server, although I guess I'm not able to, in fact these days I'm not uploading much... First of all I want to solve the speed problem, I hope you can understand. :(

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
Someone keep to hack my database, this is the fourth time this has happened in a few days, Does anyone know how I can protect it?