3D-LOAD.NET ... Down??

hitfel

Dec 9, 2019
I'd noticed the page formatting semed to have changed but that was about it. I know a LOT of images are missing for some of the really old stuff (back prior to the database hiccup a couple months ago) but other than that, no real issues.
I´m Talking about the first pages and not about that problem we are facing some months ago.

HentaiSensei777

May 23, 2019
Anon951
Ok I found out that the problem is the dark mode. When dark mode, Some images disappear. Maybe is also on my site!?!! Who knows
Images aren't disappearing. If you switch between the light and dark modes, you'll notice that the images are just being shifted around.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Just a question to anyone reading this post, is 3D-Load.net and render-state.to having issues for anyone outside New Zealand at the moment, both have been inaccessable for a day and a half so far maybe longer, with Cloudflare just endless looping

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
Just a question to anyone reading this post, is 3D-Load.net and render-state.to having issues for anyone outside New Zealand at the moment, both have been inaccessable for a day and a half so far maybe longer, with Cloudflare just endless looping
Yeah, it's definitely cloudflare's fault, it works perfectly for me, I recommend changing DNS

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
I recently started having a lot of trouble on your site with the ad fly thing that pops up it's now coming up on everything that gets loaded up the megalinks are asking for encryption codes when I go to them and now I can't even get in because the ad fly is triggering my antivirus. I was just wondering if anybody else was having these problems it didn't start triggering my antivirus until today.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I concur with csbond2 the new links are playing havoc with my antivirus, most if not all are unreachable currently.

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
I suggest to whitelist it, adfly doesn't give any problem if you don't touch anything, just wait 5 seconds and then will open the original link

wiglaf2000

Jan 15, 2019
I suggest to whitelist it, adfly doesn't give any problem if you don't touch anything, just wait 5 seconds and then will open the original link

Some are experiencing an Anti-virus loop where the adfly isn't even loading up. Although, there is a way around the pesky Anti-virus block; if you can open up the page info (I use Firefox, so it appears as a lock next to the web address), the Google Drive link is inside it. Copy and Paste.

Last edited:

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
Aaaah was wondering what had happened when i logged in today lol. Hopefully it is easily fixed. I don't envy you having to sort out a mess like that.