3D-LOAD.NET ... Down??

HentaiSensei777

May 23, 2019
Guys, I lost everything, there was a disk failure, unfortunately I don't have any backup available , so I'll have to reup everything... I was stupid to not save it locally...
Just take your time and get it running properly. We'll still be here when you get it back.

fisher87

Nov 25, 2020
Thank you so much! I think it will take a long time, I lost 3 years of contents, the server now has a NVme SSD memory that should be much more durable, from now on I will do daily backups of the website...
It's a shame, it was my ongoing site.... By the way, at least do you have the database of what were uploaded, etc? I think you gonna be months trying to recover all of that or maybe it's time to just start with the new assets? Stay strong mate!

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
It's a shame, it was my ongoing site.... By the way, at least do you have the database of what were uploaded, etc? I think you gonna be months trying to recover all of that or maybe it's time to just start with the new assets? Stay strong mate!
yeah, i'm sorry for that...I should have a database dated February 2020, but all the other resources are missing

fisher87

Nov 25, 2020
Dont lose your hopes. I think you can access 3Dload via cache in the Google Webcache. At least page 1 shows up, the rest... I dont know. Probably there could be sone way to go...

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
Dont lose your hopes. I think you can access 3Dload via cache in the Google Webcache. At least page 1 shows up, the rest... I dont know. Probably there could be sone way to go...
never, but it is frustrating to restore everything ... however, I was able to restore until December 2019, obviously without images

fisher87

Nov 25, 2020
never, but it is frustrating to restore everything ... however, I was able to restore until December 2019, obviously without images
Yeah, I understand you because happened the same to me and not one, TWICE. My HD died and started again recovering all I have and after recovered, bang, again.

A pain the ass but well... maybe there is a way? trying cache-thing could help? Don't you have everything in your Google Drive? I don't know and well, if that doesn't work there are plenty of sites that already have your content over the net. The problem is not the digital content itself, the problem is the texts, images and form of the posts from 2020 January onwards. Like HentaiSensei777, just take all time you need to run it properly.

Also, I've been downloading lot of Daz content in the past and since Character Creator 3 release, I'm only using barely a few characters, certain outfits and hair. There is no need to have TB's of that and told be truth, of the 1 TB I had downloaded I only use like 5% as much. I know it's appealing to have an enormous database (or those new juicy characters like Niko or Milawa) but nowadays, I think it's not worth from a 3D artist view, for example.

Maybe I was just speaking to my self right now, sorry. Best wishes mate!

Last edited:

ned stark

Oct 30, 2017
I love that site with all my heart. Loss of content may happen to all of us, even if we lose some stuff I'll just be happy to have 3dload back online.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
F95 should make a partnership with you :unsure:
Now that is an interesting proposition, i wonder what the F95 would think of that, i wonder if it would bring too much of the wrong sort of attention or if it would be a more mundane problem like server space.

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Now that is an interesting proposition, i wonder what the F95 would think of that, i wonder if it would bring too much of the wrong sort of attention or if it would be a more mundane problem like server space.
Not sure if Anon951 give a shit tho, he's been the lone wolf asset dealer for quite some time.
Bringing Papa Ernie just in case, if something can be found.

Reactions: Volta

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
Fingers crossed for a speedy resolution. I have a couple of alternative sites i use, but definitely prefer 3d-load

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Fingers crossed for a speedy resolution. I have a couple of alternative sites i use, but definitely prefer 3d-load
For the sake of completeness and to act as a stopgap for interested parties perhaps we should consider mentioning those alternatives, i'll start with the obvious one, zonegfx, point based sadly but very comprehensive.

fisher87

Nov 25, 2020
For the sake of completeness and to act as a stopgap for interested parties perhaps we should consider mentioning those alternatives, i'll start with the obvious one, zonegfx, point based sadly but very comprehensive.
Yeah, it's a nice alternative and it' very fair

Reactions: Volta