3D-LOAD.NET ... Down??

hitfel

Dec 9, 2019
@Anon951
I clear up browser cache but the Problem stays on your first page, the Menu and search button do not appear. Second page and following are working fine.
Try also an other computer with the same results.

jieldravine

Jul 8, 2017
Everything worked fine for me when the site first came back up last week, but now I am having issues when I try to use any of the download links, with the message:
This site can’t be reached
The webpage at might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

I have tried using my VPN, and regular IP, but nothing seems to work for any of the three links. :(

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I have tried using my VPN, and regular IP, but nothing seems to work for any of the three links. :(
Hmm... I just downloaded an asset few minutes ago, and it worked fine, as well as the link you gave as example, which is the google doc link to "Customize vol 2 for Everyday 2".
Configure your ad blocker, proxy, or whatever you use, to accept adfly's links.

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
Everything worked fine for me when the site first came back up last week, but now I am having issues when I try to use any of the download links, with the message:
This site can’t be reached
The webpage at might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

works fine to me, have you try to disable your antivirus, maybe some conflict

alexjmont

Feb 21, 2020
dont worry thanks for all your hard work and for me your the page is always at great speed, after these get a little slower but its ok dont worry thank a lot for all :)