3D-LOAD.NET ... Down??

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
I am very sorry for the inconvenience.. hopefully you get it fix..
Before, your server was running so fine.
wish you all the best.
Thank you! I'm trying to investigate why i get error 523, I can't login in SSH anymore, but through VNC yes, I think is a DNS or network problem. :(

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2017
Thank you! I'm trying to investigate why i get error 523, I can't login in SSH anymore, but through VNC yes, I think is a DNS or network problem. :(
are you using IP or domain name for SSH vs VNC? If you are connecting via IP for both, it certainly isn't a DNS issue.
If VNC is working and SSH not, and you are using the same IP for both, then it means either: SSH port is blocked by firewall, or SSH server software has crashed.

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
are you using IP or domain name for SSH vs VNC? If you are connecting via IP for both, it certainly isn't a DNS issue.
If VNC is working and SSH not, and you are using the same IP for both, then it means either: SSH port is blocked by firewall, or SSH server software has crashed.
Thank you so much you save me! It was the firewall! i use the command "service stop firewalld stop" now works fine, I through to disabled it, but probably the process is daemonized. :)

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
maybe too many request, it's to prevent server flood, if you are not a bot you shoulden't get this error
Well I still get them, I open a couple tabs on the site when browsing I never got them before it only started like a month ago.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Well I still get them, I open a couple tabs on the site when browsing I never got them before it only started like a month ago.
Therefore it started when the global lockdown lead to network near saturation and most to the major actors took measures to limit the traffic in order to guaranty the continuity of the service for everyone.
I don't say that the two are linked, but it's a reasonable guess.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
Therefore it started when the global lockdown lead to network near saturation and most to the major actors took measures to limit the traffic in order to guaranty the continuity of the service for everyone.
makes sense, as I have been using this site since 2019 and the only problems with the site I have had is when the site goes down like it did on the 25th.

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
It's not for that reason. I decided to use rate limit because someone tried to attack the website with fake bot traffic, that caused the server slow down.