3D-LOAD.NET ... Down??

hitfel

Dec 9, 2019
never had problem with that
Did you change your website to Wordpress ??
just look on you site and there is only written
"
Our site is coming soon
We are doing some optimization on our site. It will take a while...Thank you for your patience!

opening only this is taking toooo long...
I think they kill your bandwidth

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2017
I'm using w3 total cache with redis integration(memory cache) that cache, "object cache", "database cache" and "page cache" never had problem with that... :(
Too many caches that use RAM could create more of a problem than it solves. It depends on how much RAM is available and free on your server. If your RAM becomes so full that you're using virtual memory, then things will only get slower, much slower.

The "wp super cache" linked above would not use your RAM.

Focus on trying to find the actual cause of your bottleneck. I don't know what tools you have available to do this. Do you have access to the linux command line console? Be absolutely certain of whether you have a bandwidth/memory/database issue.

I tried them all, I'm about to give up... I don't understand why it's still slow...
There's probably heavy traffic trying to make use of the website while it is up, after having been down for so many days. Even after you get everything running perfectly, it may still be slower than you'd like for a little while after coming back online.

In the worst case scenario, I could create you a purpose-built website (no frameworks) in the same design, made to run as fast as the hardware would allow (feel free to start a private conversation with me, before actually giving up).

Oct 20, 2017
"Our site is coming soon
We are doing some optimization on our site. It will take a while...Thank you for your patience!

opening only this is taking toooo long...
I think they kill your bandwidth
Or it could be someone with a bot trying to download all the data, constantly trying to access the page for it to come back up again.
If that is the case, nginx has a feature called 'rate limiting' that can be used to limit the amount of pages served to a single IP address over a chosen time period.

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
Too many caches that use RAM could create more of a problem than it solves. It depends on how much RAM is available and free on your server. If your RAM becomes so full that you're using virtual memory, then things will only get slower, much slower.
Maybe you're right, but I think the problem is the CPU(quad core) , I have 8 GB of ram and the server never use it all. That's very strange because previously I Setup the server with vestaCP (Apache as webserver and Nginx as reverse proxy + W3 Total cache redis as memory cache) same setup, and worked well, Now I installed the same webserver and proxy using a different control panel "Centos Web Panel" but not work anymore... too slow
I tried wp super cache as well but doesn't solve anything, I think memory cache is the only solution, because the traffic is too intense (about 100 pages per minute) disk cache can't take that traffic

Last edited:

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019

Focus on trying to find the actual cause of your bottleneck. I don't know what tools you have available to do this. Do you have access to the linux command line console? Be absolutely certain of whether you have a bandwidth/memory/database issue.

There's probably heavy traffic trying to make use of the website while it is up, after having been down for so many days. Even after you get everything running perfectly, it may still be slower than you'd like for a little while after coming back online.

In the worst case scenario, I could create you a purpose-built website (no frameworks) in the same design, made to run as fast as the hardware would allow (feel free to start a private conversation with me, before actually giving up).
Don't worry I really appreciate your help! I won't bother you... I'm sure i will find a solution ;)(y)

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
Or it could be someone with a bot trying to download all the data, constantly trying to access the page for it to come back up again.
If that is the case, nginx has a feature called 'rate limiting' that can be used to limit the amount of pages served to a single IP address over a chosen time period.
Or I could activate clouflare DDoS protection that filters bad traffic, I could also try to replace old theme with a lighter one

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2017
I tried wp super cache as well but doesn't solve anything
I'm uncertain that some of the changes you have attempted have been made active.
For instance, the image problem is still the same (large images being downloaded only to be down-scaled in the browser).
I was also getting database errors (too many connections) when your site was active earlier, if the wp-super-cache was active then that shouldn't have happened (it shouldn't hit the database at all).

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
I'm uncertain that some of the changes you have attempted have been made active.
For instance, the image problem is still the same (large images being downloaded only to be down-scaled in the browser).
I was also getting database errors (too many connections) when your site was active earlier, if the wp-super-cache was active then that shouldn't have happened (it shouldn't hit the database at all).
I almost always used w3 total cache with redis, during the last months, never had a problem with memory cache, the server ran smoothy, just now I having this problem. I don't know, it look like redis doesn't cache anything...

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
Yeah they keep going up and down, it doesn't help that every time they get back up, a ton of traffic jumps on and overloads the servers...
Yeah i know, but if I don't put in maintenance mode I can't solve anything... The weird thing is that before november it worked smoothly ...

hitfel

Dec 9, 2019
Running smoothly now. Better as before.
And was is custom permalinks ?
Wish you all the best.
Jozef

Last edited:

Kaylakaze

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah i know, but if I don't put in maintenance mode I can't solve anything... The weird thing is that before november it worked smoothly ...
So, I was checking your RSS feed timing. In this way, you can get timing for raw data without worrying about images, css, template rendering, bandwidth, etc. It's just raw server response time. Before you went down, an RSS page loaded in about 2 seconds. Now it's 13 seconds (12.78s for time to first byte). What that most likely means is either your application is bootstrapping extra slow (not enough RAM and/or CPU) or your database calls are extra slow.

dlewisr

Nov 18, 2018
Super fast now, in fact, thats the fastest and smoothest its been since I joined. Great site and glad to see everythings sorted. I used to have a site years ago and its a headache when things go wrong. Good work and thanks.