3D Software Help and Assistance. Ask Away.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

theKimb

Jun 4, 2019
Can someone recommend an asset that deals with/fixes skin tight clothes for G8/G8.1? Especially around G8F breasts.

OldCardinal

May 4, 2022
Here a picture:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3 solutions, from harder to easier:

1: Weigh maps
2: Mesh grabber
3: SY Clothing Breast Helper

Any one of these coupled with smoothing iterations should fix it

(There's also an animation trick by expanding the breasts, but I won't get into it. One of the previous should help)

Reactions: theKimb

Azodye

Aug 25, 2021
I was wondring if someone can share an unreal game project (lewd one of course) forsake of learning just like epic released lyra starter game for learning purposes, if it's a good Idea hit the like button

Reactions: zadish2000

10xRecoil

Aug 28, 2020
How do you create see through of cloth assets ? like splashing water on a character wearing clothes and his/her body become visible

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
How do you create see through of cloth assets ? like splashing water on a character wearing clothes and his/her body become visible
There some assets like this in the store already.

If you sail the digital seas with a crossbones on your mainmast, then try looking here and searching for similar keywords:

https://f95zone.to/threads/wet-tshirt-for-g3f.11273/
https://f95zone.to/threads/dforce-dynamic-wet-t-shirt-for-genesis-8-females.65064/
https://f95zone.to/threads/sexy-skinz-wet-t-shirts-more-for-g8f.89101/

As to *HOW* it is done, I guess the surface materials were setup to have some darkening on the main textures and transparency maps, as well as some morphs to make wrinkles and "stuck to skin" areas.

You could download and compare the material/texture setup between the dry and wet versions to know for sure.

Reactions: 10xRecoil

10xRecoil

Aug 28, 2020
There some assets like this in the store already.

If you sail the digital seas with a crossbones on your mainmast, then try looking here and searching for similar keywords:

https://f95zone.to/threads/wet-tshirt-for-g3f.11273/
https://f95zone.to/threads/dforce-dynamic-wet-t-shirt-for-genesis-8-females.65064/
https://f95zone.to/threads/sexy-skinz-wet-t-shirts-more-for-g8f.89101/

As to *HOW* it is done, I guess the surface materials were setup to have some darkening on the main textures and transparency maps, as well as some morphs to make wrinkles and "stuck to skin" areas.

You could download and compare the material/texture setup between the dry and wet versions to know for sure.
Yeah I was looking for the *how to DIY , anything else is usage of very specific assets. I am gonna follow the clues you mentioned. Thanks.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah I was looking for the *how to DIY , anything else is usage of very specific assets. I am gonna follow the clues you mentioned. Thanks.
Here's a good thread I found on daz forums:

D.I.Y. is where it's at!

1654597239279.png

Reactions: 10xRecoil

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Here's a good thread I found on daz forums:

D.I.Y. is where it's at!

View attachment 1856344
It's really not as easy some of them make it sound, though. I tried experimenting with it (though, was less experienced than I am now when I tried it.), and there's a bit more to it than just playing with shaders or playing with the maps/opacity. Especially if you're looking to get it realistic, like Linday's stuff, for example. More specifically, with the 'clingy' look of wet clothes. Though, I image boob sock could mitigate that just a bit.

Reactions: osanaiko

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
DAZ: How do we get the new PBR skin on Futalicious Genitalia and its Shell? I can apply it, but it doesn't look right. Has anyone gone through all the work needed to get Futalicious working wit the new PBR 8.1 skin shader?

acusrola

May 30, 2020
DAZ: How do we get the new PBR skin on Futalicious Genitalia and its Shell? I can apply it, but it doesn't look right. Has anyone gone through all the work needed to get Futalicious working wit the new PBR 8.1 skin shader?
In theory, very, very big IN THEORY, you should be able to slap the PBR skin shader on the geograft. From what I have seen in some limited capacity, the texture files themselves don't have a big difference over the usual uber shader.

After slapping on the shader, apply the futalicious diffuse, spec, normal, displacement, etc. normally (as well as the value settings) - and find the microdetail from the skinPBR shader that the character is using (if the character is using it).

However, you're probably not going to get super great results unless you fiddle around with some weight maps. In my experience the microdetails need a weight map attached or you'll have pores all over, and that will looks super fucking weird if the glans has a ton of tiny pores...

It's an interesting idea, I'm gonna have to give it a go at some point - but I don't think it's worth messing around before meipe actually makes the product compatible.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
In theory, very, very big IN THEORY, you should be able to slap the PBR skin shader on the geograft. From what I have seen in some limited capacity, the texture files themselves don't have a big difference over the usual uber shader.

After slapping on the shader, apply the futalicious diffuse, spec, normal, displacement, etc. normally (as well as the value settings) - and find the microdetail from the skinPBR shader that the character is using (if the character is using it).

However, you're probably not going to get super great results unless you fiddle around with some weight maps. In my experience the microdetails need a weight map attached or you'll have pores all over, and that will looks super fucking weird if the glans has a ton of tiny pores...

It's an interesting idea, I'm gonna have to give it a go at some point - but I don't think it's worth messing around before meipe actually makes the product compatible.
yea, that sounds about right. I was hoping someone already did the work and would share it.

Meipe probably hasn't done it yet, because not enough people are asking him to. *hint hint*

Feb 3, 2020
Why do dForce cloth simulations have different GPU utilization? Some outfits use 100% all the time while some jump up and down and some claims to be dForce but uses no GPU and just freeze.

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
I'm completely new to this, so bear with me here...

I'm using Ultimate Freckles,
https://f95zone.to/threads/ultimate-freckles-for-genesis-8-and-3-females-and-males.21759/
and I'm trying to find where that layer goes, so I can remove one of them (I'm using two, and they stack).

I just can't find where that layer goes, so I can remove the freckles somewhere in the tabs on the right side of the screen.
I thought it should be somewhere in "Shaders", but I cant find it there.

Does anyone know how this thing works? :D

1655481868605.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote