3D Software Help and Assistance. Ask Away.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
There has to be one as I've seen one in games before, but I've never found anything resembling a bathroom glory hole.
The one i remember is from the game "being a DIK" and it has a glory hole one on that which is what i want but not sure if custom made as I had a look on renderotica, renderosity and Daz store, but none to be a proper bathroom glory hole. Only shit ones :(.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
The one i remember is from the game "being a DIK" and it has a glory hole one on that which is what i want but not sure if custom made as I had a look on renderotica, renderosity and Daz store, but none to be a proper bathroom glory hole. Only shit ones :(.
Yeah I ended up having to custom make my own at one point. Unfortunately I lost the files for it and can't be arsed to redo it. I remember all I did was find a stall, and then keep the door, hinge, and brackets then took a wall from Insemination Sanitarium and used Carrara to make that wall more of a stall wall.

Scorp666

Apr 11, 2019
hello all i have a question i played alot of this games and wanted to create my own one no need to be super realistic 3D character but still most games i like are using DAZ when i install DAZ i saw to have those girls and boys it cost so much is there a way to find or create easily my own 3D characters

badcock

Jun 2, 2018
So this is happening with my Genesis 8 Female characters.

The first image is Alexandra 8 from the Daz web site. The second on is my render of a pure Alexandra 8, no other morphs. The eyes are huge, the end of the nose turned up and the lips are scrunched up. Outside of rebuilding my entire library, anyone have any suggestions on finding the offending morph or morphs?

00-main-fashion-bob-hair-daz3d_1.jpg My Alexadra 8.png

I do have a lot warnings of this nature:

WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Aiko%208/CTRLAiko8.dsf#CTRLAiko8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/ADSI/Vernea/CTRLVernea.dsf

badcock

Jun 2, 2018
So this is happening with my Genesis 8 Female characters.

The first image is Alexandra 8 from the Daz web site. The second on is my render of a pure Alexandra 8, no other morphs. The eyes are huge, the end of the nose turned up and the lips are scrunched up. Outside of rebuilding my entire library, anyone have any suggestions on finding the offending morph or morphs?

View attachment 338654 View attachment 338653

I do have a lot warnings of this nature:

WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Aiko%208/CTRLAiko8.dsf#CTRLAiko8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/ADSI/Vernea/CTRLVernea.dsf
Son of a ...

Lewd4D

Jun 28, 2019
So I'm pretty new to DAZ but is there a way to see which textures you model uses so i can easily find them in the folders?

badcock

Jun 2, 2018
So I'm pretty new to DAZ but is there a way to see which textures you model uses so i can easily find them in the folders?
Select you character, then select the Surface Window or Tab (if you have it docked). In the Surfaces window you should see your character. Expand the surfaces item for your character. You will see Arms, Cornea, Ears, etc. on the left side of the window pane. On the right side you will see all of the properties. Hover over the little icon under Base Color. It will show you the texture being used. If you click that icon you can select a new texture file, add or remove overlays, etc.

Reactions: Lewd4D

badcock

Jun 2, 2018
Select you character, then select the Surface Window or Tab (if you have it docked). In the Surfaces window you should see your character. Expand the surfaces item for your character. You will see Arms, Cornea, Ears, etc. on the left side of the window pane. On the right side you will see all of the properties. Hover over the little icon under Base Color. It will show you the texture being used. If you click that icon you can select a new texture file, add or remove overlays, etc.
As you scroll down there are more textures for bump maps, transparencies, etc.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Is there a asset that adds veins to breasts and belly
Viollet in the Tasha 8 Pro bundle has blue veins for breasts and belly, but it also has one on her face as she's a vampire character. https://f95zone.to/threads/tasha-8-pro-bundle-g8f.25294/

Skin builder allows you to do it as well, and you can set it up individual for body and head.
https://f95zone.to/threads/skin-builder-3-for-genesis-3-female-s.22899/
https://f95zone.to/threads/skin-builder-8-for-genesis-8-females.16865/

Last edited:

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, I haven't used Daz3D since they implemented the NVIDIA Iray features. I was wondering, first, is it worth using this feature? If so, could I use my laptop to create the scenes and then move them to my desktop, which has an NVIDIA card, as I'm guessing you need one of those cards to be able to access/use this feature, and then render the scenes there to get the Iray feature(s)? Or should I just attempt to do everything on my desktop?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
You can render iRay on CPU too and you don't need a nvidia card at all, but rendering will be way (way, way) faster on nvidia.
If you can do everything on your desktop depends on the hardware, if it's a potato you will have a hard time, but it will work nonetheless.
Is it worth it? Well compared to 3dlight it looks much better. I'd say, try it out and see for yourself ;)

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I'd say that both my laptop and desktop are fairly close to each other in regards to power. Its just that my desktop does have a dedicated NVIDIA video card as to to where my laptop just has in Intel HD Graphics 620 card with only 128 MB or RAM. But, I'm around my laptop more than I am my desktop and I tend to be on my laptop a lot more, even when I'm home and in the same room that my desktop is located.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
uff... the nvida card needs to be a gtx at least, iRay needs cuda or it will render on CPU anyway :/

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Oh, my desktop video card is a EVGA GeForce GTX 960 4GB SSC Gaming ACX 2.0+ graphic card. So, that should handle the requirements. :)

Reactions: recreation

DillionWhore

Sep 30, 2018
Is there any things for DAZ 3D studio to create camera paths. Or a trick to make camera's move around the scene like in a matrix effect. I am hoping for some ready made stuff out there. But i cant find any.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote