3D Software Help and Assistance. Ask Away.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Superman+LoisLane

Nov 5, 2017
This happened to some people who had an older version of the Alistair character installed. Check out the shaping tab and see what morphs the character has; you might be able to see if it is the freak morph doing it. If it is you may have to uninstall it, or look for a fix as people had to do with Alistair.
That makes sense; I was actually thinking it may have to do with installing Alistair because his picture icon looked the most similar to all of the morphed characters. Thanks. I'll try to figure it out.

Vaioretto

Feb 24, 2018
Hello everyone!
My friends and I decided to make a small figure as a gift to our mutual friends. To do this, make their 3D model (face). I don’t know how to use zbrush and I don’t have much time to learn. What is the easiest way to recreate their face?

Shadow Fiend

May 21, 2018
Hello everyone!
My friends and I decided to make a small figure as a gift to our mutual friends. To do this, make their 3D model (face). I don’t know how to use zbrush and I don’t have much time to learn. What is the easiest way to recreate their face?
try this

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
hello everyone. i am having problem of missing files with many 3rd party assets (other then daz IM000)
all assets which are not in IM000... i install using Content Package Assist
when i try to use something the missing files error pop up and after clicking ok gray box appears,
please help me
unknown (1).png unknown (2).png unknown (3).png unknown.png Screenshot_16.png Screenshot_17.png Screenshot_18.png Screenshot_19.png Screenshot_20.png Screenshot_21.png

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
hello everyone. i am having problem of missing files with many 3rd party assets (other then daz IM000)
all assets which are not in IM000... i install using Content Package Assist
when i try to use something the missing files error pop up and after clicking ok gray box appears,
please help me
View attachment 392301 View attachment 392302 View attachment 392303 View attachment 392304 View attachment 392305 View attachment 392306 View attachment 392307 View attachment 392310 View attachment 392311 View attachment 392312
I believe this has since been resolved by manual installation of the assets.

hi is there a guide or some tutorial of how to get started for beginners thank you
There are many tutorials available for Daz, including some as linked in my sig, however you are best to pretty much just jump in with both feet. As very high level tips:
- Download Daz 4.11 from the Daz site.
- Get some basic assets such as Victoria 8, Michael 8. Basically pick any male or female asset you like.
- Also make sure you get the basic morph assets as below:
- Genesis 8 Female Body Morphs
- Genesis 8 Female Head Morphs
- Genesis 8 Male Body Morphs
- Genesis 8 Male Head Morphs

When first starting to render I would suggest that you use a HDRI that will provide the lighting and background. It's easy to get fairly good results using a HDRI and it's also converges quickly. The assets as mentioned above should be available on this site, however if you end up getting further into Daz, procuring from the Daz site will support the artists that produce the asset content.

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
I believe this has since been resolved by manual installation of the assets.

There are many tutorials available for Daz, including some as linked in my sig, however you are best to pretty much just jump in with both feet. As very high level tips:
- Download Daz 4.11 from the Daz site.
- Get some basic assets such as Victoria 8, Michael 8. Basically pick any male or female asset you like.
- Also make sure you get the basic morph assets as below:
- Genesis 8 Female Body Morphs
- Genesis 8 Female Head Morphs
- Genesis 8 Male Body Morphs
- Genesis 8 Male Head Morphs

When first starting to render I would suggest that you use a HDRI that will provide the lighting and background. It's easy to get fairly good results using a HDRI and it's also converges quickly. The assets as mentioned above should be available on this site, however if you end up getting further into Daz, procuring from the Daz site will support the artists that produce the asset content.
thank you so much for the reply iwill do everything here and keep on improving

Reactions: Xavster

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
Any one know these clothing assets and where to get them

the underboob top

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Any one know these clothing assets and where to get them

the underboob top
Not sure about the underboob top but the other one is and you can get it here it's a limited speed download, but the file isn't large so it should only take 3 or 4 minutes.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Are their any downsides to using the Daz Install Manager for packs that you got from here and do I have to take any safety procautions?
I would suggest that you just manually install. If you are not familiar with how to do this any tutorial post I made a while ago as linked below should help.

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Hi!

I came across a problem with a skin that render "weird" gray/greenish shadows color in specific area (like lips or bending area)

01.jpg 02.png 03.png

I remember reading about that problem somewhere but coulnd't find it, not sure it was there or on Daz forums.
Anyone have a clue before I dig in every surfaces and textures?

Scorp666

Apr 11, 2019
Can anyone help me out as a newbie in creating 3D models can u all list me some free and easy stuff and some tutorials to try to start creating stuff i know it take patience and lot of work but maybe eventually with lot of practice i would be able to use more complex softwares ty in advance and hoping that in a couple months i would have create something fun

Shadow Fiend

May 21, 2018
Can anyone help me out as a newbie in creating 3D models can u all list me some free and easy stuff and some tutorials to try to start creating stuff i know it take patience and lot of work but maybe eventually with lot of practice i would be able to use more complex softwares ty in advance and hoping that in a couple months i would have create something fun
what software do you want to pursue? if you want to make something available on this web site then its made mostly with daz3d / honey select/ or with Photoshop
you can try here
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-bloo-guide-2019-01-30.1636/

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
I had a similar problem because the tattoos I used had some skin textures in their file. Are you blending different characters/textures in those areas?
I also thought it was because of my skin edits or whatever LIE I may have applied... But the orignal skin is also like that. I suspect some "SSS gone wrong", but I haven't had time to dig deeper yet.

ggg.png

Last edited:

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
So, what type of software does ICSTOR use to make the 3D pics? I have tons of free time and wouldn't mind giving it a shot and trying to make nudes of various characters/actresses :/ Just the stills, not any of the animation. But have zero idea where to start.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote