3D Software Help and Assistance. Ask Away.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Elle.effie

Feb 21, 2018
OK, I've got another one for you: using a skirt, moving the legs moves the skirt. Normally not a problem, unless you're trying to do something... acrobatic. How do I stop this from happening?

Using a G8F figure, with Fit Control 8 applied to 3d Universe's dForce summer dress.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
OK, I've got another one for you: using a skirt, moving the legs moves the skirt. Normally not a problem, unless you're trying to do something... acrobatic. How do I stop this from happening?

Using a G8F figure, with Fit Control 8 applied to 3d Universe's dForce summer dress.

There are some hidden parameters that control these changes to adapt them to the movements or morphs you make in the character.
To see them, right-click on the "Parameters" tab and then on "Show Hidden"... you may have to set several of these hidden parameters to 0 until you find the one that works for you (I think it could be the ones with the word "bend"...RBen75 or something similar).

Elle.effie

Feb 21, 2018
Yep, the dress had similar bones that were hidden, I just had to use the negative values from the legs. Thanks for the help. :)

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
Any one know where I can get a serious throat bulge asset like as i have checked renderotica but doesn't seem to have one or as serious as this.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Any one know where I can get a serious throat bulge asset like as i have checked renderotica but doesn't seem to have one or as serious as this.
You can do it manually yourself via the use of a Dformer.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Do you happen to know this skin texture, or a similar smooth skin texture like in this game https://f95zone.to/threads/back-to-the-cabin-v0-7-dr-zukinksky.21104/
There are plenty of smooth skin textures available. I would suggest you just take a look at the promo images and select one. Once you have it applied the the character you can adjust skin tones / surface roughness within the surfaces tab. I would suggest you select the skin item in surfaces rather than separate torso / arm etc so you make adjustments to all of the skin at the same time.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
Any one know how to match futalicious cock colour to skin, I am currently trying to match the colour of Tara 2 Evil skin

grey111

Apr 4, 2019
hi guys can any one help me,
I try to use New Gens For Victoria 8 - Expansion Pack,but after creating textures and applying them,i get this weird think. What is that and what i do wrong?

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Hello. I downloaded Ariane from this site and can't get the icons for the morph injectors to show up in my Content Library (it just shows up as blank when i click on the directory its in). I managed to load the morphs onto Victoria 4.2 using the import function but I'd still like to get the morphs to work the proper way.

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Guys wtf is wrong with daz?
00000DazAut.png
How do i fix this? Is it safe to log-in since i have some content downloaded from here?

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Guys wtf is wrong with daz?
View attachment 431979
How do i fix this? Is it safe to log-in since i have some content downloaded from here?
There shouldn't be any issue with logging in with pirated content, I do it all the time. Not sure what the issue is that you posted above as I never use DAZ Connect, DIM just seems like a better solution.

Reactions: Nomec104

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
in
There shouldn't be any issue with logging in with pirated content, I do it all the time. Not sure what the issue is that you posted above as I never use DAZ Connect, DIM just seems like a better solution.
Infact i use DIM and thats why i don't get why this message popped out, anyway i already logged in and things are fine as always.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
hiya, so got a new PC recently and been spending a lot of time in Daz Studio, even used assets I have to make my very own park.

However, as you can see at the other entrance, the grey on the dome makes the background look unnatural. I know I can change dome and plenty of HDMI images on the web that can be used, but always going be something showing.

I was wondering what dome/HDRI do people use for an outdoors/park scene?

and

What tips other devs could give me in regards to dome/HDRI?

Imagine there be plenty of tutorials out in the WWW I can search for and find but no harm in asking

Easier option is to change entrances so it not looking on to each other or maybe split the park into 2 save files but suspect dome always going be an issue in some way.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
hiya, so got a new PC recently and been spending a lot of time in Daz Studio, even used assets I have to make my very own park.

However, as you can see at the other entrance, the grey on the dome makes the background look unnatural. I know I can change dome and plenty of HDMI images on the web that can be used, but always going be something showing.

I was wondering what dome/HDRI do people use for an outdoors/park scene?

and

What tips other devs could give me in regards to dome/HDRI?

Imagine there be plenty of tutorials out in the WWW I can search for and find but no harm in asking

Easier option is to change entrances so it not looking on to each other or maybe split the park into 2 save files but suspect dome always going be an issue in some way.
You can set DAZ not to render the floor (Environment > Draw Ground)... or rotate the Dome (Environment > Dome rotation, or other "orientation" settings)... or make the Dome invisible (Environment > Draw Dome)(but its light affects the scene) and then add a background with an image editing program.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
You can set DAZ not to render the floor (Environment > Draw Ground)... or rotate the Dome (Environment > Dome rotation, or other "orientation" settings)... or make the Dome invisible (Environment > Draw Dome)(but its light affects the scene) and then add a background with an image editing program.
Yeah, I could maybe make a background image and turn the dome off, but as you said, I need the lights. Sure I could light it myself but sure it's easier to just use dome.

Also, I have already got draw ground off.

I think the solution is more to do with Environment Map's and what HDRI file I use, I just need to find one that suits what I am doing, but think I am going have to replan the park and my original idea for the town in my novel, this time take the dome/map into consideration.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
It's a shame the ground in "sun-sky" doesn't show as transparent instead of grey, then like mgomez0077 suggested, layering the scene on a background image in photoshop would work.

Don't suppose anyone knows if it possible to make the ground transparent in sun-sky dome option?

or

Know of somewhere to get HDRI images that are sun-sky with a transparent ground?

UPDATE

Fixed issue I was having, I added a pane via create primitive and then was able to block out the grey on sun-sky option

Last edited:

TheFullPickle

Jun 20, 2019
I can't figure out how to add veins to the futalicious gens. I've tried applying the veins from the futalicious folders and the texture wizard folders to both Genesis 3 and 8 females, but they always have the same error message and none of the veins show after I render the image even when turning the SubD level all the way up.

"The following files could not be found:
data/meipex/dicktator_genitalia_g8m/dicktator_genitalia_g8m_v3/uv sets/meipex/base/dicktator uvs v2.dsf
data/meipex/futalicious_genitalia/futalicious_genitalia_g3f_v3/uv sets/meipex/base/futalicious uvs v2.dsf
data/meipex/futalicious_roastygenitalia/roasty_genitalia_g3f_v3/uv sets/meipex/base/roasty uvs v2.dsf"

I made sure to redownload Futalicious, Roasty, Dicktator, and Texture Wizard. Still not working.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote