3D Software Help and Assistance. Ask Away.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
issue.png
hi, I have a problem. After I used Breastcular and slightly modified the breast size more, the clothes on the model's breast no longer fit.

Can you help?

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Reactions: SinAppeal

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
I used an HDR in my scene with a background. How do I remove the background, make it transparent?

I also wanted to ask if someone else has the same problem as me and if it's a known bug: after finding the right lighting (using HDR), if I move the camera it often happens that the lighting becomes very bright and changes totally, the lighting is so strong that all the objects become white.

3dbrah

Jun 20, 2020
How do you make a breathing animation? For example, after a blowjob the character needs to catch a breath, how do you animate this?

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
How do you make a breathing animation? For example, after a blowjob the character needs to catch a breath, how do you animate this?
Imagine how a human anatomy changes when a deep breath is taken:
1- ribcage expands forward and up
2. posture straighens a little
3. shoulders go back a little
4. mouth shape / jaw opening size may change
5. for added realism, add nostril flare, eye open size

Most of these movements/deformations could be effected in a G3/G8 model with various sliders on the chest, shoulders, face, particularly if you have any of the body morph packages, and posture change with the normal bones.

For the sex act, presumably there would also be swallowing, licking lips, wiping away saliva.

The "secret" to realism is to be subtle in your morphs and ideally not make a simple one-breath cycle loop... real world has small variations in movements and position even if a person is trying to be as motionless as possible.

Reactions: 3dbrah

hencuka

Jul 16, 2019
Hey.
I want to clean my daz library, there are more than 2k assets and it takes ages to load a scene or find something.
I just wondering, is there any way to find which assets are in use the saved scene?
Appreciate any help.

Reactions: osanaiko

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Hey.
I want to clean my daz library, there are more than 2k assets and it takes ages to load a scene or find something.
I just wondering, is there any way to find which assets are in use the saved scene?
Appreciate any help.
can do that. Put a rar in attachment.
That said what takes ages to load a scene is number of morphs for a figure you have (used or not).
That's
how I deal with it but there is maybe better solution, not gonna do anything for search tho.

hencuka

Jul 16, 2019
can do that. Put a rar in attachment.
That said what takes ages to load a scene is number of morphs for a figure you have (used or not).
That's
how I deal with it but there is maybe better solution, not gonna do anything for search tho.
Thanks for the content gatherer, that is exactly what I need.
Yep, tons of morphs makes my life harder. I read your post, but I did not know which morph was in use and which not until now.

Evic

May 25, 2018
I used an HDR in my scene with a background. How do I remove the background, make it transparent?
This one is pretty easy, keep in mind that even if you hide the dome the original HDRI is still visible in reflections. I think that's a good thing, but I guess it depends.
daz hide dome.png

I also wanted to ask if someone else has the same problem as me and if it's a known bug: after finding the right lighting (using HDR), if I move the camera it often happens that the lighting becomes very bright and changes totally, the lighting is so strong that all the objects become white.
I've never had that happen. That almost sounds like an issue with your camera, or an object attached to your camera that becomes visible when you move the camera. Are you using something like Atmocam? That can have a similar issue if you don't move everything you're supposed to with the camera.

3dbrah

Jun 20, 2020
I have a downloaded a plugin from asset releases. Headshop but it asks for a lisence key I dont have. How can I get this?

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I downloaded some character from here to try Dazstudio. i create another folder for downloded content, and pointed it in content manager. I unzip and try to replicate folder structure from original Library. It seems im not doing it well since im having missing files which i have to locate. Others dont have the option to do so, like eyelashes.

I think im gonna have to copy each folder from the zips inside corresponding folder in default library. ¿Am i right or im i too noob?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote