3D Software Help and Assistance. Ask Away.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
That basically means that DAZ doesn't recognize your GPU. Either you don't have an Nvidia GPU, or your drivers are glitching, or, what you try to simulate is too much for your hardware.
I already had this problem for a simulation, but it disappeared after I restarted DS or the computer, I do not remember exactly. Maybe an issue with DS or another application not releasing properly the GPU memory.

uzuncocuk

Sep 9, 2018
Hello;

I've been away for a long time and I'm trying to make non-commercial simulation games. I am using the Daz studio program for the first time, in short I am a beginner. I ran into an issue with animation and probably the solution is simple. I'm trying to make a 10-second animation with a position I have, but there is no movement in the characters. They take the position but there is no relationship scene, they just wait. Probably the solution is simple but I couldn't.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
The asset that you use only contains static poses and you cannot have an animation with a single pose.
To do an animation, you must have a pose at some time (say 0), and another pose at a second time (say 10). Then daz will perform the interpolation between these poses and you may have an animation. Probably some manual tweaking will be required in between.

There are some assets with animation https://f95zone.to/tags/asset-animation/
They are rare and most of the time some manual adjustments are required.

uzuncocuk

Sep 9, 2018
The asset that you use only contains static poses and you cannot have an animation with a single pose.
To do an animation, you must have a pose at some time (say 0), and another pose at a second time (say 10). Then daz will perform the interpolation between these poses and you may have an animation. Probably some manual tweaking will be required in between.

There are some assets with animation https://f95zone.to/tags/asset-animation/
They are rare and most of the time some manual adjustments are required.
Thank you for the answer, I said two different poses packages but it didn't work. As you said, after determining the first animation, I advance the timeline, I apply the second animation, but it does not work. Do you have any advice on a hassle-free sexual animation package?
Thanks.

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Most probably, you do not want to use two poses from your packages. Daz can only do sane interpolations if the poses are close enough. Also think that default timebase is 15frames/s, so from 0 to 10 only 660ms will pass. Try posing at time 0 and then modify the pose at time 10 (for instance move an arm) and you will see the animation by going on the successive instants.
I do not have specific advice for a good anim package. Any package that I used required so much modifications that I now prefer to do the poses myself from scratch. But you may be luckier than me.

uzuncocuk

Sep 9, 2018
Most probably, you do not want to use two poses from your packages. Daz can only do sane interpolations if the poses are close enough. Also think that default timebase is 15frames/s, so from 0 to 10 only 660ms will pass. Try posing at time 0 and then modify the pose at time 10 (for instance move an arm) and you will see the animation by going on the successive instants.
I do not have specific advice for a good anim package. Any package that I used required so much modifications that I now prefer to do the poses myself from scratch. But you may be luckier than me.

It happened when I tried it with a different animation package. I think there are problems with previous packages.
Thanks again.

diegol86

Oct 6, 2019
That basically means that DAZ doesn't recognize your GPU. Either you don't have an Nvidia GPU, or your drivers are glitching, or, what you try to simulate is too much for your hardware.
We solve it by deleting all the intel drivers from the pc, and installing them again together with an intel opencl package that we got. Anyway thanks for your help!

stembeater

Mar 25, 2019
I have been trying for days to get daz model to work in unity.

I got a g8 basic female with 'new genitalia for v8'. Exporting as fbx does not export the morphs for the genitalia.

If i use 'merge fitted figures' as some suggest, the morphs are renamed and deformed in an unusable way.

I also tried a collada export, and while that keeps the morphs, the skeleton is beyond repair and thus not usable.

Hope someone can help
(i dont need to use 'new genitalia for v8' if there is an other that works better for my purpose - just one with morphs that works with fbx export)

Edit: I tried Golden_Palace_For_Genesis_8_Female_v2, and it's the same, can't get the morphs exported. For both add ons, they simply dont show up in the export options when using fbx.

Hey RoedSaftevand

My reply is a late by about 5 months but as I have spent many hours trying to solve this problem myself I figure if it doesnt help you then it can help someone else.

The issue is the version of Daz anything from 4.11 onwards will not transfer morphs properly when merging fitted figure geometry. I have tried many different ways to try get around this and perhaps there is one but it beats me. What you can do though is install an earlier version of Daz and use it to do the merging. Now this would be easier if Daz actually let you do that but unfortunately they do not. Fortunately I have done the leg work for you.

The one below is for 4.9

This one has links to other versions in the comments including 32 bit 4.10

Install it in a different folder so it doesn't overwrite your latest version then load it up with character and the attached genitalia. Then use the merge fitted figures geometry on your selected model (if you can't se this option you need to make it visible through window>workspace>customise under geometry editing and add it to your workspace)

This will merge the genitalia and the genesis mesh and include all your morphs. There are some videos on youtube that cover this pretty well.

screamlouder2

Aug 23, 2020
In Daz Studio I'm using a Genesis 8 Female with Futalicious 3.2 then trying to export using Daz to Blender Bridge.

Once I import from Blender, I only see a plane displaying an image saying "Error has occured This is beause the vertex order has changed... The genitals other than the official anatomy prop for genesis 8 of Daz3D are attached"

Is there a way to use the Daz to Blender Bridge to export models using Futalicious? What about LusciousLassie or RidingAcademy?

I want to use Daz to Blender Bridge because it provides an amazing rig.

Last edited:

cnwolf

Jan 1, 2018
Is there anyone with the new Nvidia 30 series? I just build one in my pc but can't render in daz3d. Isn't it compatible yet?

Edit: Anyone may know if the compatibility update for the new 30series will take longer then two weeks?

Last edited:

uzuncocuk

Sep 9, 2018
Hello;
Whatever I did, I couldn't activate the genitals of both the male and female character in Daz Sutudio.
I think the packages I use are incompatible with Genesis 8. Can you give a sexual organ package link for Genesis 8 male and female characters. I am using Daz Studio v4.12 (x64) version. Thanks in advance for your answer.

screamlouder2

Aug 23, 2020
Someone can explane to me how to install GROWING UP tool for Daz3D? (https://f95zone.to/threads/growing-up-for-genesis-8-female-s.10053/)

If you download from the nopy link on that page above:
(This is the manual way of installing Daz3D content)

1. Unzip the rar file.
2. Unzip the file starting with IM0004
3. Open the Content directory
4. Copy all the files and folders within the Content directory
5. Paste everything into your Daz3D library directory (usually it's located in C:\Daz 3D\Applications\Data\DAZ 3D)
6. Open Daz3D then drop in a Genesis 8 Female into the scene and select it in the scene hierarchy in the top right.
7. Go to the parameters or shaping tab in the bottom right and find the sliders that are related to the growing up mod.

Hope that works, let me know if you still have trouble.

screamlouder2

Aug 23, 2020
Hello;
Whatever I did, I couldn't activate the genitals of both the male and female character in Daz Sutudio.
I think the packages I use are incompatible with Genesis 8. Can you give a sexual organ package link for Genesis 8 male and female characters. I am using Daz Studio v4.12 (x64) version. Thanks in advance for your answer.
Please search on this site for "Golden Palace" and search for the ones that specifically state in the title "G8F" or "Genesis 8 Female"
For male genitals you need "Dicktator" and again search for the ones that specifically state in the title "G8M" or "Genesis 8 Male"

See my reply above for how to install mods manually. Then just follow the instructions in the pdf provided with the mods above. (There will always be a Documentation folder)

Hope that works, let me know if you still have trouble.

Reactions: uzuncocuk

acusrola

May 30, 2020
Is there - in general - any reason to keep RSL(?) material files in my library if I exclusively render with IRAY? I assume the RSL materials are meant to 3Delight. Are there any edge-cases I should be aware of? They seem to take (by a quick comparison) about tenth the space as IRAY materials do, but with a large library they do add up.

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
The larger part of a texture are the images that describe the surface, displacement map, transparency, bump, etc. And they are generally shared between iray and 3delight. So suppressing 3delight will only suppress the scripts and not the real data and the gain will be very limited.

diegol86

Oct 6, 2019
Well guys, Im lost with a new damn problem, After a few days I realized that there were things missing in my content library, so i casually went to take a look to the install tab and found FIVE HUNDRED FUCKING ITEMS that apparently are not installed, and it doesnt let me install them or do anything when I right click it, But when checking in the DIM they appear as installed, and obviously ( well i think its because this) it doesnt allow me to reinstall them since I dont have those .rar IM files in the install manager folder ( i have the option -delete package once installed- in DIM, and yes, i also deleted all the downloaded package cause im an idiot)

So, does anyone please have a solution for this? or the only thing left to do for my poor soul is re-download all those 500 fuuuuuking products, to just be able to reinstall them through the DIM and maybe solve this?

1.jpg 2.jpg

acusrola

May 30, 2020
First idea that comes to my mind is to check if the CMS settings in DAZ are the same as in DIM.
Open DIM, click the gear icon at the top right and press advanced settings
Go to Installation and note the Content Database Base and Port.

In DAZ press F2 to open preferences (or Edit -> Preferences) and go to CMS Settings
Make sure that the Cluster Directory and Port in DAZ are the exact same as "Content Database Base" and Port - respectively - in DIM.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
So, I have installed some Character models. Different to the base G8 model, thoose have a pussy. But I suppose it has not all the features the pussy from the "Golden Palace" asset has. Now I cannot just apply the Golden Palace pussy, because it would overlap the default one and a double pussy looks awkward. I just cannot find out how to remove the default one.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote