3D Software Help and Assistance. Ask Away.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
So, I have installed some Character models. Different to the base G8 model, thoose have a pussy. But I suppose it has not all the features the pussy from the "Golden Palace" asset has. Now I cannot just apply the Golden Palace pussy, because it would overlap the default one and a double pussy looks awkward. I just cannot find out how to remove the default one.
Delete these three
pussy.jpg

As for your other question, technically no. There are G3 to G8 morph converters but I don't know anything about them. The textures are the same though.

uzuncocuk

Sep 9, 2018
Please search on this site for "Golden Palace" and search for the ones that specifically state in the title "G8F" or "Genesis 8 Female"
For male genitals you need "Dicktator" and again search for the ones that specifically state in the title "G8M" or "Genesis 8 Male"

See my reply above for how to install mods manually. Then just follow the instructions in the pdf provided with the mods above. (There will always be a Documentation folder)

Hope that works, let me know if you still have trouble.
Hello;
Sorry, we haven't been able to respond because I haven't been in shape for a few days. Thanks to your explanations, I got what I wanted. My only problem right now is that I cannot adjust the penis length in male characters. From which menu is it set? Or is there a separate package for him?
Thank you in advance for the answer.

I found what I was looking for. Thanks

Last edited:

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
I'm just trying to apply the Dicktator v3 to my character following this guide: Screenshot_1.png
When I load the Genitalia and run Mat copy the dick has the same color as the rest of the figures skin. After applying the Shell it changes the color again. I created the texture preset and used the fix script but that didnt change anything. I just cannot get the Dick skin to match the characters skin when the Shell is applied.

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
...I just cannot get the Dick skin to match the characters skin when the Shell is applied.
You and 90% of game developers... :p

You are probably doing nothing wrong. It's just not a one click magical button.

You have a few texture presets you can choose from and I think some are made for specific characters which should work best. For other characters you need to edit the textures and the shader if you want to match the skin tone.
And even if you match the textures and the shader perfectly you still have a problem because you have two skin layers applied on the genitalia. (Torso + Shell textures) The translucency and subsurface scattering can't work correctly so the skin tone will never look the same.

The easiest solution. Apply the shell textures preset that match your character best then play with base color, translucency color, and SSS reflectance tint.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
You and 90% of game developers... :p

You are probably doing nothing wrong. It's just not a one click magical button.

You have a few texture presets you can choose from and I think some are made for specific characters which should work best. For other characters you need to edit the textures and the shader if you want to match the skin tone.
And even if you match the textures and the shader perfectly you still have a problem because you have two skin layers applied on the genitalia. (Torso + Shell textures) The translucency and subsurface scattering can't work correctly so the skin tone will never look the same.

The easiest solution. Apply the shell textures preset that match your character best then play with base color, translucency color, and SSS reflectance tint.
The thing is, if I just apply the dick and not the shell, I can run the Mat copy thing and the dick gets the same skin color as the character.
What exactly is the shell doing anyway?
Edit: The Shell has no translucency color or SSS reflectance tint.

Last edited:

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
The thing is, if I just apply the dick and not the shell, I can run the Mat copy thing and the dick gets the same skin color as the character.
What exactly is the shell doing anyway?
Edit: The Shell has no translucency color or SSS reflectance tint.
The Shell is an "overlay" that has the main genitalia textures. The "Mat copy" just copies your characters torso textures to the genitalia. The Shell has an opacity map so it gradually transitions from torso to gens. If you click the eye icon and make the Shell or genitalia invisible you will se what I mean.

You are right about the SSS reflectance tint. But if you change the "base color effect" from "scatter only" to "scatter and transmit" you will get this option.

It should have a translucency color.

And if you didn't already you should get this.
https://f95zone.to/threads/texture-wizard-2019-12.21464/

Screenshot.jpg

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
I'm searching for the male characters that who have presets in texture wizard
Its hard to find them here. Maybe the seach and filter functionality could be improved. Maybe a Genesis version and a gender filter for assets? And maybe a search bar just within the assets and not over the whole website. Right now I use a "asset-" prefix in the seach field but thats not very fancy.

However. The characters I'm searching for are:
Adam, Edward, Giuseppe, Kincaid, Leopold, Ollie, Owen, Ren, Rodrigo, Ronen and Vini

PS: Is it possible with texture wizard to create a dick texture matchin any characters skin texture?

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2019
Hello everyone!

I would need some help with render queue/batch render/render doctor.
I have tried all 3 of them.

So the problem is with the eyes. I want my characters look at each other so I set one of the character's eyes to Point at the other person, wheteher it is the head/eyes or etc. I also created a null and placed it at head level the did the same just to see what happens.
Whenever I use any of these programs the eyes go back to the default stare forward position.
I also know that the eyes go back to the Point at setting after they are moved a little bit.
So if I want to render a lot of scenes where a conversation goes on and characters are supposed to look at each other as it shoud be, how would I do that when I am away from the PC?
I know it is a problem but didn't think it would be for all 3 of these programs.
Or maybe I do something wrong?

acusrola

May 30, 2020
Try these:
https://f95zone.to/threads/look-at-me-pose-control.35213/
https://f95zone.to/threads/look-at-me-ii-pose-control.40594/

Personally, I have never managed to get "look at" methods to work.

If you want to render many scenes, I would suggest creating a master copy of the scene with the characters in default positions. Then modifying the poses, expressions, and eyes; saving each into a new scene file which you would plug to a render queue.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Try these:
https://f95zone.to/threads/look-at-me-pose-control.35213/
https://f95zone.to/threads/look-at-me-ii-pose-control.40594/

Personally, I have never managed to get "look at" methods to work.

If you want to render many scenes, I would suggest creating a master copy of the scene with the characters in default positions. Then modifying the poses, expressions, and eyes; saving each into a new scene file which you would plug to a render queue.
As above I have never got any of those look at me thingies to work properly, I either just do it manually or lately I have been using this and simply in perspective mode going behind the head of the other person and making the other look at the camera. I don't do a lot batch rendering so it may have the same issue and I just have never noticed for what I do.

Feb 3, 2020
A lot of V4 have hair painted onto the head textures. Do the PA paint those on themselves or is there a product for it? I really like the slick tapered look and want to have the same hair/paint for G8F but I have no skills in texture painting.

Or better yet, is there a G8F hair mimic those painted on look? All the G8F updo hairs I've seen have too much volume for this kind of hair.

Feb 3, 2020
Sorry for asking two questions in a row. I was playing Resident Evil 2 and installed some Claire's nude mods. RE2 model should be inferior to Daz3D G8F. However, Claire's body looks softer than most Daz3D renders I've seen. Is this just lighting or that Daz3D characters are more muscular by design? What can I do to make G8F render looks like they have a soft body? Lighting, morphs?

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Hello all, I started learning computer programming back in the days of machine code and TRS-80 machines when programs were recored on caset tapes. Ya, ya I am old, but I would like to learn to produce some computer art work and be able to turn my drawings and ideas into animation/games/movies.
I found picked up Maya (on sale), have heard good things about blender, and a few others free tools out there. I do have Daz3D for my desk top and just play with it when watching the tutorials. However is that a good place to jump in or should I be starting somewhere else?
Well, thanks for reading, I really have enjoyed some of the games that have been presented and would like to if possible to be able to join in as an developer/maker.

cnwolf

Jan 1, 2018
I found picked up Maya (on sale), have heard good things about blender, and a few others free tools out there. I do have Daz3D for my desk top and just play with it when watching the tutorials. However is that a good place to jump in or should I be starting somewhere else?
Try learning by doing youtube tutorials, there are some youtubers providing Daz3D content

Zeus1204

Aug 26, 2020
I don't know whether I am on right thread or not. I need help to solve this issue.
I have downloaded Aiko 7 model from this website

IMG_20201025_235143.jpg

While adding the outfit I encountered an error

IMG_20201025_235221.jpg

The missing contents is also present in the folders and after that this happens .

IMG_20201025_235246.jpg

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I don't know whether I am on right thread or not. I need help to solve this issue.
I have downloaded Aiko 7 model from this website

IMG_20201025_235143.jpg

While adding the outfit I encountered an error

IMG_20201025_235221.jpg

The missing contents is also present in the folders and after that this happens .

IMG_20201025_235246.jpg
The problem isn't Aiko 7, the problem is that you're missing the files for the outfit.

Zeus1204

Aug 26, 2020
The problem isn't Aiko 7, the problem is that you're missing the files for the outfit.
Even I thought that was the case but the files are not actually missing
Here is the log of missing files notepad.png

But i found the folders like in case of first 2 files
Daz1.png

Daz2.png
Can you tell me what should i do next?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote