3DK-x

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Update is up here!

Now for some information:

This is the last (full) update I'm going to make here for Claire's Arc and there's a reason for that I want to explain.

The reason is that I plan on selling this on Affect3D and maybe Renderotica. They both have terms and conditions which forbid me distributing my work for 'free' (cheaper than what it's being sold on their website). That being said, this isn't a permanent thing because once sales slow down I'll be able to do whatever I really want to with it (at least that's what I gathered from their terms and conditions). Some of you may have been following the first chapter of Unchaste and that's why I never released it in it's entirety to avoid breaking these terms.

Now Patreon is something that they encourage. SO I can release updates there and the full product to Patrons of mine without breaking their conditions. That's exactly what I plan on doing. Giving out updates weekly to Patrons as I already have been then of course the full version once it's completed and under-gone final polishing.

I'll still be releasing the odd few images here and there to show you guys what I've been up to because that's totally fine.

Also I'll be releasing the entirety of Unchaste - Chapter One here once Claire's Arc goes on sale.

Hope you guys are cool with this. Feel free to check my Patreon out if you want to keep up with the branching story of Unchaste as it's released.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Update here for those who want it now!

Will be released here sometime!
I don't mind the fact you stopped Claire's arc at a cliffhanger point (crossing fingers she will be abused and humiliated (some dirty a2m comes to mind) and brought to a point to ask herself if her new life is really worth it) but really hope to see some new pages soon - be it on Affect3d or Patreon or somewhere else.

I really like where the plot is going. I assume the 2nd protagonist's story arc will be that much better as she isn't (yet) that corrupted and bimbofied and theoretically has that much more to lose. Keep up the good work!

3DK-x

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I don't mind the fact you stopped Claire's arc at a cliffhanger point (crossing fingers she will be abused and humiliated (some dirty a2m comes to mind) and brought to a point to ask herself if her new life is really worth it) but really hope to see some new pages soon - be it on Affect3d or Patreon or somewhere else.

I really like where the plot is going. I assume the 2nd protagonist's story arc will be that much better as she isn't (yet) that corrupted and bimbofied and theoretically has that much more to lose. Keep up the good work!
Thanks for the comments, Alicja!

Feel free to follow me on Patreon for updates as they come, or purchase Claire's Arc when it's finished through Affect3D. Alternatively, it will eventually be free so you could always wait :) .

The main arc with Priya will be much more corruption based, so most people will probably find themselves enjoying that more!

3DK-x

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Quick poll if you wouldn't mind people.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Teaser 2 of 2:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Release on Friday.
Hard to tell without the text but I hope there are similar scenes where her face shows more pain and less pleasure.

Anyway, did you think about making this into a visual novel (e.g. Renpy) with a corruption/humiliation/abuse theme and perhaps two female protagonists once the comic is finished?

3DK-x

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hard to tell without the text but I hope there are similar scenes where her face shows more pain and less pleasure.

Anyway, did you think about making this into a visual novel (e.g. Renpy) with a corruption/humiliation/abuse theme and perhaps two female protagonists once the comic is finished?
I'd love to know how to do a VN. I just have no idea about making a 'game' using renpy without somebody showing me the ropes.

Reactions: tyuiasdf

3DK-x

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
New update here featuring 24 pages of hardcore sex! (Feat: Anal, Deepthroat, Dirty Talk, Rough Sex, Creampie)

>>> <<<

:)

Reactions: Malenga

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Also!

Unchaste - Chapter Two is completely planned and I've moved past the concept stage. It's going to be underway next week! Here's some outfit concepts (May or not be used) for Chapter Two!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me know what you think!
Number 1 - too revealing, for closed doors only; Number 2 - too modest - no easy access, therefore number 3 gets my vote - you can be shown pubicly wearing it and yet quickly be used by someone who wants to take advantage of you.

3DK-x

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Claire's Arc is completed! Get it here!

More news to follow on Unchaste - Chapter Two!