3DK-x

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hi guys,

Eggs and Bacon? (NEWS)

No.2.png

I'm underway with Unchaste - Chapter Two now after a few days off. Are you excited to see Priya again? Looking forward to seeing her get a little more corrupted? Well it's all coming this chapter!

Also, I haven't forgotten about Claire, seen as though she's going to be 'helping herself' using Priya in this Chapter. Check her new look for this Chapter out here!

Claire - Chapter Two.png

In other news, I'm going to be revising my Patreon page over the weekend. I'll probably put a post up afterwards talking about the changes etc.

I'm looking forward to getting stuck in! Expect the first update next weekend!

Get it first here:

3DK-x

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Some changes to Patreon. Find info here!

tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018
hello everyone vilt who has the new update of this picture ???

hallo zusammen hat vilt wer das neue update von disem bild ???

Reactions: fromqb

3DK-x

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The first release of Unchaste - Chapter Two! If you're interested click the link below!

Here's a little tease of Claire catching Priya's husband, Keith up to something: ;)

View attachment 557293
Page_11.png

Will eventually release stuff for people to read here like usual, but I don't know when I'm afraid.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
The first release of Unchaste - Chapter Two! If you're interested click the link below!

Here's a little tease of Claire catching Priya's husband, Keith up to something: ;)

View attachment 557293
View attachment 819100

Will eventually release stuff for people to read here like usual, but I don't know when I'm afraid.
How soon for Priya to start competing with Claire? Soon or will that be near the end?

D

Deleted member 2264349

Should really point out that Route A - blackmail and Route B - prostitution (guessing based on game). Or better yet, just call it blackmail route and prostitution route.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
3DK-x What do you offer on your Patreon? It's not very well described how much content there is.

I know that you've shared 46 pages of Unchaste 2, but how long is the chapter? How much would I unlock by subscribing?

I'm all for buying a product, not so much for continuous subscription.

3DK-x

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
3DK-x What do you offer on your Patreon? It's not very well described how much content there is.

I know that you've shared 46 pages of Unchaste 2, but how long is the chapter? How much would I unlock by subscribing?

I'm all for buying a product, not so much for continuous subscription.
Hi, man!

Unchaste - Chapter Two at the moment is nearly finished! It's about 5 pages off. That means the Patreon version is around 120 pages long.

Then I also do Corruption Sequences for my Patrons, but they end up being available for free eventually on sites like DeviantArt and E-Hentai and soon here.

Also Patrons get the first build of the VN as it's completed. I'll be converting Unchaste Chapter Two shortly, so there's also that if you're interested.

I hope this helps you and anybody else with a similar question :)

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Hi, man!

Unchaste - Chapter Two at the moment is nearly finished! It's about 5 pages off. That means the Patreon version is around 120 pages long.

Then I also do Corruption Sequences for my Patrons, but they end up being available for free eventually on sites like DeviantArt and E-Hentai and soon here.

Also Patrons get the first build of the VN as it's completed. I'll be converting Unchaste Chapter Two shortly, so there's also that if you're interested.

I'll keep a lookout for the next update on chapter 2 and then buy it.
I liked your mind-control bimbofication showcase as well, but I'm not a big fan of extreme bimbofication unless it's made to look classy. HUGE lips is a turn-off for me for real life reasons. I knew a girl who got that.

EDIT: I'll probably wait till the 6th-7th of May. Unless you can guarantee that the rest of Unchaste 2 is included in the May 5th update.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3134841

It looks like Chapter Two has been released:

yikess

Aug 28, 2017
@
Hi, man!

3DK-x
How many pages does Unchaste - Chapter Three have right now on hier tier?

Babubabz

Apr 10, 2021
Does anyone know any other comics of same genre with female protagonist with a dark corruption route? Cheers to the dev for the amazing work btw.

Babubabz

Apr 10, 2021
Good Girl Gone Bad
Yeah man im thoroughly done with that one, but thats exactly the kind im looking for. Still one of my all time fav. Just want to know if theres similar vn's or comics out there in a more realistic scenario rather than unrealistic fantasy or futuristic tentacle and ogre horror show. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
Yeah man im thoroughly done with that one, but thats exactly the kind im looking for. Still one of my all time fav. Just want to know if theres similar vn's or comics out there in a more realistic scenario rather than unrealistic fantasy or futuristic tentacle and ogre horror show. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Neither game nor comics, but a novel which you should enjoy if you are into this theme
- both parts (unfortunately available on Amazon only now, withdrawn from other shops :().

Last edited:
Reactions: mmuse

Babubabz

Apr 10, 2021
Neither game nor comics, but a novel which you should enjoy if you are into this theme
- both parts (unfortunately available on Amazon only now, withdrawn from other shops :().
Will give it a try thanks.