3DK-x

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
love ur comic brother , is their any update for the release of chapter 3 ? i was also thinking of subscribing to ur patreon

thanks for ur time , have a good day
A full release will be this year, but as it stands I'm not even half-way through Chapter 3 yet :oops:

I update it weekly for top tier Patrons and monthly for others. Hope this helps dude!

bellaisdabest

Jan 9, 2022
A full release will be this year, but as it stands I'm not even half-way through Chapter 3 yet :oops:

I update it weekly for top tier Patrons and monthly for others. Hope this helps dude!
thank you I appreciate your reply,

how many new pages will I see from chapter 3 if I subscribe ? the free version of chapter 3 has 33 pages

borenor

Dec 5, 2018
It seems that this full achieve is somewhat lesser compared to the instances on exhentai - are there works from discord\patreon or something? Though i don't see elf-comic gif even there.

Babubabz

Apr 10, 2021
Is there any other way than patreon to gain access to the rest of the updated content other than the available 33 pages of unchaste chapter 3

3DK-x

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks man and 3DK-x i want to ask the Unchaste game you are making will it be complete comic accurate or will there be any changes and when will you start again working on it?

Great Fan BTW
It will have new content added. Other than that, it will follow the same story yes. I'll be working on it once it's finished, which I'm aiming to be when I've finished my current VN project, 'Breaking my Step-Mother'.

Reactions: castrostu1