4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

homor

Oct 22, 2023
i readed that this game is similar to previouse only in diferent times... so i guess another whores fucking simulator?

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Good evening everyone, first of all, I would like to apologize for the time I was away, i had some unforeseen events that I did not expect.

As you know, today I only live off the income generated by the production of my games. Unfortunately, in April I had problems with the video card I was using for renderings, which ended up forcing me to slow down.
As I had the launch of 4 Kingdoms Supremacy scheduled for the month of May on Steam, I had to choose to rent some VM's and rendering farms which took most of the revenue generated by Brooks in Wild West.
I chose to make some cuts and the version that was released is much smaller than what was ready to render, but it was what I could do at the time.

Last week I finally received the revenue generated by the new Steam release and was able to arrange a new setup with a new graphics card ready to render.
Production is now back in full swing, with the remainder of the 2nd chapter of 4 Kingdoms Supremacy scheduled to be released this month and the 4th chapter of Brooks in Wild West scheduled for the following month.

I thank all of you who were here with me during this period, and I hope to be able to reward you in the near future. The frequency of updates will return to normal (And even faster, as I now have a superior setup). Thanks for everyone's support!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Reyto and Milton749

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Good evening everyone, first of all, I would like to apologize for the time I was away, i had some unforeseen events that I did not expect.

As you know, today I only live off the income generated by the production of my games. Unfortunately, in April I had problems with the video card I was using for renderings, which ended up forcing me to slow down.
As I had the launch of 4 Kingdoms Supremacy scheduled for the month of May on Steam, I had to choose to rent some VM's and rendering farms which took most of the revenue generated by Brooks in Wild West.
I chose to make some cuts and the version that was released is much smaller than what was ready to render, but it was what I could do at the time.

Last week I finally received the revenue generated by the new Steam release and was able to arrange a new setup with a new graphics card ready to render.
Production is now back in full swing, with the remainder of the 2nd chapter of 4 Kingdoms Supremacy scheduled to be released this month and the 4th chapter of Brooks in Wild West scheduled for the following month.

I thank all of you who were here with me during this period, and I hope to be able to reward you in the near future. The frequency of updates will return to normal (And even faster, as I now have a superior setup). Thanks for everyone's support!
Good to see you back PiggyNose. Here's to no more problems for the foreseeable future. Good luck Brother! :)

• Love
Reactions: PiggyNose
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes