Feb 15, 2019
+Hey dev, if you are reading this im willing to help with the grammer and writing. If you would like to! Feel free to massage me :)

pimel

Dec 18, 2018
Monia Patreon post

New mini-sequence
Hi :)
This was one of the V0.2 update sequences, that I didn't complete due to its length and I decided to make and release it separately in Renpy.
I will publish it for top tiers in the next few days.

Jan 12, 2019
Underrated game, surprised to see such low support is being given to the developer on patreon
The support is pretty good considering how new this game is. Also, the RPGM elements of this game are TERRRRRIBLE, and the developer is in the process of switching to Ren'Py. Once this happens (when the game becomes more accessible), I suspect there will be a jump in support.

Jul 8, 2020
I'm sorry but I find myself unable to play this game. The main character is too unfortunate for my tastes and the blackmailing, constant sexual abuse... Uncomfortable is a big word I'd use to describe my experience. The misunderstanding between the mc and her friend v.s. the sister and father, then the sister being a thot was the last straw for me.

I have played my fair share of humiliation games but in most of those, the character enjoyed it. Here, it's almost abundantly clear that on an angel route that she is unwilling for this sort of situation to occur. I've looked a bit later into the script and do understand that the mc does eventually gain some semblance of lust but to this point I find it very discomforting.

Regardless, the story seems decent and the renders are well made. Quite impressive considering most ren'py games have stories that don't flow, make sense, or simply fail in every metric but as a set-up for illogical sex scenes.

Mjolnir34

Aug 19, 2018
I'm sorry but I find myself unable to play this game. The main character is too unfortunate for my tastes and the blackmailing, constant sexual abuse... Uncomfortable is a big word I'd use to describe my experience. The misunderstanding between the mc and her friend v.s. the sister and father, then the sister being a thot was the last straw for me.

I have played my fair share of humiliation games but in most of those, the character enjoyed it. Here, it's almost abundantly clear that on an angel route that she is unwilling for this sort of situation to occur. I've looked a bit later into the script and do understand that the mc does eventually gain some semblance of lust but to this point I find it very discomforting.

Regardless, the story seems decent and the renders are well made. Quite impressive considering most ren'py games have stories that don't flow, make sense, or simply fail in every metric but as a set-up for illogical sex scenes.
I got the same vibe to be honest. I found myself feeling "bad" for the girl with so many characters around her out to get her. I also tried to leave my personal religious beliefs out of trying to enjoy the game, but certain scenes just don't match the rest of the game. The game just felt confusing, flipping between every character being horny and the MC being modest. I wish the author good luck with the project.

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
I got the same vibe to be honest. I found myself feeling "bad" for the girl with so many characters around her out to get her. I also tried to leave my personal religious beliefs out of trying to enjoy the game, but certain scenes just don't match the rest of the game. The game just felt confusing, flipping between every character being horny and the MC being modest. I wish the author good luck with the project.
I understand what you both are saying but maybe you were expecting something different from what the game actually is. If you see the game tags, both blackmail and corruption are found so it should be expected to feature such kinks. I don't think the developer focus in religion. He just sets this story in a specific environment so he can tell his/hers story in a more immersive way. Personally, I like the games where the female character is modest and innocent looking while the people around her are jerks and trying to get in her pants. It's just a game after all and that's the (only) place where these kind of things should happen. But that's just my opinion and I still respect yours.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
There is this weird idea that in middle East is all about religion.

Muslim brothers love eat pussy and fuck like every one else.

This story could have been taken place in Europe, middle East or Asia, doesn't matter.

Let's hope she gets fucked soon, abused blackmailed etc

Good series of humiliations for this slut

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Game freezes on almost every animation. Downloaded the "no animations" version, well there are still animations there and it still freezes. Mostly at dinner table like others already mentioned, but also once on the intro animation before the menu.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes