AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Would love to see this turn into some sort of slave situation.

I think I'm holding off for now though. Doesn't seem like there's a whole lot of sex yet and I wanna digest the story with the rest instead of apart.

Reactions: Feuggn

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
The game is vey likeable. The renders are top notch. What's not to like? I'm looking forward to more!

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
The game has potential, very few (if any) games are set at this part of the world. The main character is super cute and the whole hijab thing makes it more interesting.
Now about the problems. The rpgmaker is annoying and the scenes sometimes change so slow. I am not a native english speaker so my english is not perfect, but the writing in the game is pretty poor, with lots of mistakes. And the most important problem, i had a screen freeze when the girl came home and was about to come out of her room, screen freezes on the door image.

I would not bother talking about the problems usually and would just move on, but i am interested in this setting and the main character so i am willing to go through all the problems to play the game. Obviously if i cannot proceed because of crash then that is a problem. Will try again from the beginning to see if it will crash on same point again.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Aaaaand i tried it from the start and now every time it crashes at the intro, when the dev is talking about how this is based on true story. Shame, will have to pass on this one, maybe in the future the technical side of things gets improved.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes