Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Could mods update 1st post links and change game engine prefix?
- it's Ren'Py now, no longer RPGM as of v0.4 + further versions. :coffee:

Reactions: DrReyMoore

Aryo887

Feb 13, 2021
Why is the update so small after 3 months? When I played, I expected at least the previous series to be an interesting story again, now the update should come again in another 3 or 4 months :/

Aryo887

Feb 13, 2021
Storytelling is not good at all
Although it is claimed to be a true story
But it does not bear the slightest resemblance to the climate of Tehran
It is very exaggerated and unreal
کسشعر داداش ۴ ماه معلوم نیست داشته چه کونی می‌داده داستان بازی رو آنقدر کسشعر کرده

Reactions: neronxx

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Great update! Making it a full VN is a good decision since the game had no gameplay mechanics that required sprites. New content definitely takes things in a dramatic direction, the only thing I find odd is no storyline is being repeated, a lot of characters just come and go after one scene and aren't seen again which kind of breaks continuity but that's all.

Side note on the thread: People need to stop being entitled and see the game for what it has. If you want more than the efforts of dev, free to make a game/vn yourself.

xza-1

Jun 24, 2020
Story is 100 fake, how come an innocent village girl sell drugs at 10 pm with sexy outfit like that to black beasts?

Reactions: candy27

hoo1ya

Feb 28, 2021
There are so many whiners here. If you don't like the game, then just don't play it. It's just that simple.
Anyway, here's Monia's latest post about delay:

Hello everyone :)

I had kept all the words that I wanted to tell you, so that I can tell you with peace of mind after releasing the 4th version.

The story of the delay: After I decided to change the game engine to Renpy, I started to form a three-person team that includes myself (design of the scenes), the translator (because I write the text in German) and the third person who knows Renpy. Is. The translator and I were supposed to hand over the rest of the project to the third person when we were done. But suddenly the third person had a serious problem that I do not want to mention here his complex and strange issue. But more importantly, she kept promising me that she would finish the job, and I shared the same with you here. Surely, you have now realized that her words were not accurate. As a result, I decided not to post on Patreon for a while because I did not know what she was going to do and I wanted to give all my explanations after we had finished the job completely.

The good news: You may be wondering what I was doing during this time when she was in trouble. The answer to this question may reduce your dissatisfaction about the delay of the 4th update a little :). Because I did not know how long I would have to wait for her to finish the project, I started making the 5th version about two weeks ago and have finished two complex sequences, and now I can tell you that the 5th version is going to be released much sooner than you expect.

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
And so... the entitled whining continues even after release, proving for those who doubted it that these entitled babies can't be satisfied.
So to the Dev, do your thing, release on your schedule, and keep giving us a great game. Ignore the simps who wet their diapers every 5 seconds over delays.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
I'm actually glad it isn't progressing too fast. People here just don't understand how much work it is to learn a new coding format and remake a whole ass game in it. I think the next update should be coming a lot faster now that the tedious recoding process is over. This is easily one of my favorite games on this site.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes