vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
We will head towards civil war if this game is going to be Abandoned. Best female protagonist game... Not end like this...

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
Hi :)

Question 1 : Why is Monia not doing any new activity at her Patreon page?

Answer 1 : Because I'm waiting for my new update to finish and release it, and I don't want to spoil anything from it.

Question 2 : Why was the update delayed?

Answer 2 : On average, I spend 8 hours a day making the game. This delay was due to my miscalculation and of course my weak system.And in no way can I reduce the quality of my work so that the game is released sooner

Question 3 : When will the fifth update be released?

Answer 3 : Whenever I'm sure of the release date, I say

Just a tip : About 250 to 300 Euros are deposited into my account every month.
Thank you very much to everyone who supports me on this page and your presence here is very encouraging to me.

But what happens to me after depositing this amount is that I go to the restaurant once or twice with my family or friends and that's it :)
At first I thought it might be possible to do something with this page to reduce my work traffic, but it didn't happen. So if I make this novel, it's just for me, and if there is no patreon, I will continue to make this game until the end :)

The result of my words is that the revenue of this page didn't reduce my workload, so the time of making each update may increase.
I hope you understand.
love you

Monia :)

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes