Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
Look I am on moina patreon and so many.I am not that billionaire subscribe everybody.I love to help PPL and I against fight that's why I said this...I think BST way to solution this keep calm and wait.U should suggest smbdy nicely that only can I say.rest of your decision.dont take it wrong way.
This has been going on since she first released.... just look back in the discussion history. At this point, I am not interested in being "nice" these guys certainly are not being nice either.
At this point if I was a dev, I would tell them all to stuff it and request it taken down from tis site. The people bitching and moaning about it taking too long don't deserve to get it for free.

Reactions: pimel

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Glad to see you here again and happy to hear a new post have been posted on Patreon. That means you still working on the update which is already great news :love:(y)

Hope we get to enjoy the new content soon <3

umkamc

Sep 29, 2019
didn't he say the updates would be released in a week?? as a result, you wait 3-4 months, and the rendering volume will be so small, and it's sad.

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
Maybe you should try "Summer's Gone" Right Now there is no any Sexual Content Just Like This Game.. But in the SG the story is best and Girl is so sexy also there is a Hijab Girl named Sonya
Yea but that one's a male protag game.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Tried that one. Find it boring and the engine used not very good as well.
Sorry, I never tried that game but if you like some really interesting games try "Desert Stalker (My Favorite)" "Where It all Began" "Lisa by PaleGrass" I Hope you find interesting to these games, Maybe there are more Male developers than female developers. We can hope in future that we will see more Female oriented games

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes