Alexmisrovoch

Apr 1, 2019
Since the last post we have received from Monia, the progress bar hasn't moved right? Is it supposed to move? I don't check her patreon often.

Matvei2020

Feb 11, 2020
What if Monia was arrested by Iranian police for staining image of Iran and we will never see the next version? :cry:

bprokof89

Oct 31, 2019
She lives in a Democratic country Germany... Where you have freedom, and she is not violating any law.
maybe monia was arrested for protesting. they arrested everyone doing that because germany are rightfully very ashamed of the holocaust so they overreact to muslims protesting

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
maybe monia was arrested for protesting. they arrested everyone doing that because germany are rightfully very ashamed of the holocaust so they overreact to muslims protesting
I didn't understand, But I have seen many protests turning into a total chaos after when some radical elements are involved, But Monia_se is a good artist and she is not some kind of Woke, She knows how to present her art but most of us do not support her financially only wants free updates on F95Zone. Recently I have subscribed to her on her Patreon....

bprokof89

Oct 31, 2019
I didn't understand, But I have seen many protests turning into a total chaos after when some radical elements are involved, But Monia_se is a good artist and she is not some kind of Woke, She knows how to present her art but most of us do not support her financially only wants free updates on F95Zone. Recently I have subscribed to her on her Patreon....
monia may not be woke but lots of arabs in germany protested the murder of the al jazeera journalist and were arrested, such protests bring woke and anti woke islamists together.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes