hoo1ya

Feb 28, 2021
Hi guys :)
Truth, is the image you see :))
But why did it take longer than I promised?
I have a notebook where I wrote the whole story of this game. Then I divided the first season into ten parts.
In each update that you play, there is a section that is the background of the next update. In the fifth update, I had to add two new sequences to complete the story in the sixth and seventh updates. That's why it took longer.
I know I made you angry and I apologize to you. But I ask all of you to wait another week to see the result.
with love :)
Monia

34643634.png

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
MAY 10, 2022 AT 12:23 AM

Unlocked
V0.5 release date

Hi guys :)
Truth, is the image you see :))

But why did it take longer than I promised?
I have a notebook where I wrote the whole story of this game. Then I divided the first season into ten parts.
In each update that you play, there is a section that is the background of the next update. In the fifth update, I had to add two new sequences to complete the story in the sixth and seventh updates. That's why it took longer.

I know I made you angry and I apologize to you. But I ask all of you to wait another week to see the result.

with love :)

Monia.

She also said 15 is the update date.lets see what happens...

pimel

Dec 18, 2018
Hi guys :)Truth, is the image you see :))But why did it take longer than I promised?I have a notebook where I wrote the whole story of this game. Then I divided the first season into ten parts.In each update that you play, there is a section that is the background of the next update. In the fifth update, I had to add two new sequences to complete the story in the sixth and seventh updates. That's why it took longer.I know I made you angry and I apologize to you. But I ask all of you to wait another week to see the result.with love :)Monia View attachment 1801935
I hope it doesn't take more than a week:(

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes