krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
V0.5 release date
From monia

Hi guys :)
First of all, I apologize for not being able to reply to your emails and telegram because most of the messages were about the release date and I decided to reply to all of them in one post.
I remember the events of the previous update well. Many of you objected to me by email and here because I could not keep my promise. So be sure that the game will be released on the announced date :)
1. How far has the fifth update gone?
A: 85%

2. How many sexy sequences are there in the game?
A: 5 sequences

3. Game environment changes?
A: Two new locations and 4 new characters will be added to the game

4. When will the game be released?
A: The first week of May

I said everything I felt you needed to know. Ask if you have any questions :)
so this week?

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
There is a new post posted by #Monia_Se on 4th of May, 2022 "What's the plan" What is her message this time another one week or it is released finally...

hoo1ya

Feb 28, 2021
Anger and silence

I always do my best to show the emotions on the characters' faces in the best way :)
I tried very hard to gather hatred and surprise along with silence in Mahsa's face and the result was that you see. Do you think that makes sense?

8475523.jpg

hoo1ya

Feb 28, 2021
She said the release date is "first week of May". We still have weekend, right? But anyway, even if she doesn't manage to release v0.5 at the appointed time, you are not in position to demand something like this. You're not even her patrons, so calm down, stop whining and wait for the update, which you probably will download for free.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes