Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
Wait hold up I don’t have patron but didn’t the mini sequence dropped already? It’s still not on here. Is it on patron?

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of 4 Years in Tehran v0.6.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 06.01.2023 (v0.6)
Mega download not showing after downloading in Android is there anyone solve my problem

BuffLawyer

Sep 30, 2017
I can’t be the only one who was very turned on by how she only wears thongs and g-strings even though she was raised as a strict muslim, definitely very sexy. I do hope we will have the option to keep her virginity and turn her into a buttslut, though.

Great work by Monia for sure.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
New post from today. Another delay. The content "doubled" and will "try" to release next month. Why every developer i give money to do this...

• Sad
Reactions: candy27

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
New post from today. Another delay. The content "doubled" and will "try" to release next month. Why every developer i give money to do this...
Well at least next month is only 6 days away. At least i hope it next month and not "next" month.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes