Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Gonna have to pull Patreon support for this game. Last trust me bro message on Patreon was over a month ago. The ultimate tier price was already ridiculous at $37/month. After last message, Monia increased the price to an even more baffling $51/month. I cannot for the life of me figure out the logic to the tier model...

Json12150

Aug 4, 2022
Gonna have to pull Patreon support for this game. Last trust me bro message on Patreon was over a month ago. The ultimate tier price was already ridiculous at $37/month. After last message, Monia increased the price to an even more baffling $51/month. I cannot for the life of me figure out the logic to the tier model...
Is it abandoned or what?

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
Yeah, I don't blame you. I wouldn't back her either. 51 a month with how often she updates, you will be thousands in for a mediocre game by the time she is done... assuming she doesn't just abandon it sometime in the future.

Reactions: paula789
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes