Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
lalalalala
Nahi vai Maine uske patron pe sale 10 log ko subscribe karwaya tha.sali bandi kisiko koi rep nehi deti.peysa apni vund pe lagke soti hay sali.mail Kiya, personal comments kiye koi rep nehi deti.sali kutiya.kay kau bol?sab subscriber mujhe gali dete hai

King66

Jan 28, 2023
Nahi vai Maine uske patron pe sale 10 log ko subscribe karwaya tha.sali bandi kisiko koi rep nehi deti.peysa apni vund pe lagke soti hay sali.mail Kiya, personal comments kiye koi rep nehi deti.sali kutiya.kay kau bol?sab subscriber mujhe gali dete hai
bhai mujy lagta hay usney game band kardia hay ye aik best game
tha q kay itni sexy character kisi game may nhi hay

Reactions: Kaustav Dey

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
bhai mujy lagta hay usney game band kardia hay ye aik best game
tha q kay itni sexy character kisi game may nhi hay
Ha vai Mera bhi best game tha.or mere yeha par 50 Indian friend hai or khuch foreigners bhi hay.tune dekha Bhai uske pehele kitna subs the ab Kay hai?jab baat hi nehi karega atleast to bol deta may break le Rahi hu or khuch prob hai.khuch nahi batati sali.kay bolu bol?

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
any update about this games ?

Monia said:
Hi guys :)
I know that the end of this game took longer than usual. But many problems and events happened that there is not even time to tell them. Anyway, I love what I do. And I don't leave anything in half.
This the last ever message on her patreon. Seems very cryptic. Like saying, "I gotta go, but I'll be back some day to finish what I started". At that point, the mini sequence was apparently almost completed. The main game update was probably not started yet. Not a single word on patreon or discord since this message, which was sent on April 8. At this point, I wouldn't expect any update ever. People rarely ever return to their projects after dumping them.

King66

Jan 28, 2023
This the last ever message on her patreon. Seems very cryptic. Like saying, "I gotta go, but I'll be back some day to finish what I started". At that point, the mini sequence was apparently almost completed. The main game update was probably not started yet. Not a single word on patreon or discord since this message, which was sent on April 8. At this point, I wouldn't expect any update ever. People rarely ever return to their projects after dumping them.
i dont think she comeback again

Reactions: Darkblaze23
Jan 20, 2022
I have just played the game v0.6 and its a wonderful game with excellent graphics. I saw a mini game and all the links in the OP are not working or the file is missing. Can someone plz. share it here?

Jan 20, 2022
View attachment 2083872

Hi guys :)

This is the last sequence I am making. And it will probably take another week to design it. In parallel with this work, I have also started rendering images.

I may not update the progress bar image of the page. But this does not mean stopping the development of the game, the game will be released sooner :)

love you :)

Monia.
I have played the V0.6 but didn't come across this scene. What could have done to trigger this scene?

Reactions: roquito
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes