Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
The model should remain the same. Mahsa is one of the most beautiful characters I have seen in such games. As for the story, I think it should be more serious and dark. Personally, I would have left out those stupid moments where the bald guy almost fucked her because he thought she was his girlfriend, and where she had to give a blowjob because she was mistaken for a nurse. This is too stupid for a serious story.
The basis of the story is quite good. A naive village girl wanted to help the man who sheltered her and got into trouble because of lost drugs and now must find these drugs or money to repay them. You can come up with many scenarios where she has to do anything to get money.
As for Shikharisfree wanting to continue the story idk dude. I'm not a hater, but not a fan of his game either. This is just my personal opinion. Despite all the criticism, Monia had pretty high-quality renders and good animations. And I really like her characters, they feel unique, unlike characters in similar games.
Personally, I would wait longer. And if it never comes back, then my ideal scenario would be for the game to be continued by an already well-established developer who consistently produces quality updates for their games. For example Fashion business, Anna Exciting Affection, Project Myriam, Special Request, (insert your high-quality game title here). Or RPGM developers (Office wife, Manila Shaw)

Pretty sure our renders are done by the same dude who did special request and fashion business first episode.

Kindly always take a look at the game's renders before saying something like that to a dev please, Even the people who hate my game compliment our renders. :)

Anyway by continuing i mean reboot , but the model is the only problem.

I'm happy to keep most scenes and remove the dumb ones like the party you mentioned.

We'll see , I got enough on my hands already but i can continue it if need arises.

hoo1ya

Feb 28, 2021
Pretty sure our renders are done by the same dude who did special request and fashion business first episode.

Kindly always take a look at the game's renders before saying something like that to a dev please, Even the people who hate my game compliment our renders. :)

Anyway by continuing i mean reboot , but the model is the only problem.

I'm happy to keep most scenes and remove the dumb ones like the party you mentioned.

We'll see , I got enough on my hands already but i can continue it if need arises.
Well i'll play your game once more to refresh my memories, perhaps i'm in wrong here. Like I said, I have nothing against you. I think you understand that a fan of a game in such a situation would want it to be of the best quality

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Please let us know when you hear back from the developer. This is a great game with potential, hopefully this game gets continued with future updates.
Dev didn't respond , however i did find all the assets used in the project.

I could most likely also remaster the existing renders as well with better texture and less noise and lighting.

It'll requiire a little effort , i already have two projects going on so might take time.

but realistically yes i have at the moment everything needed to get the game going agian.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022

I could most likely also remaster the existing renders as well with better texture and less noise and lighting.

It'll requiire a little effort , i already have two projects going on so might take time.

but realistically yes i have at the moment everything needed to get the game going agian.
Sounds great sir, thanks for letting me know. Will you be able to add new scenes for the next update for this game? That would be great if you could, I really did enjoy this game and its characters, and seeing that this game gets developed puts a smile on my face. I am glad that you are making a triumphant effort getting this game back on its feet again. :)

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021

I hope you make the boy more perverted.

Reactions: aladefenix

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
some great news finally hope we get a reboot version
Chill out guys i am already busy with my own game lol , I will get to it yes i have everything but i need to be sure it's in a time frame that isn't fully killing me , because without support (financial) it's gonna be very hard.

Secondly i have to make sure the admin / mods allow it and transfer thread ownership as well to me , I'll let you know , currently i am remastering the existing renders of the game / denoising.

King66

Jan 28, 2023
Chill out guys i am already busy with my own game lol , I will get to it yes i have everything but i need to be sure it's in a time frame that isn't fully killing me , because without support (financial) it's gonna be very hard.

Secondly i have to make sure the admin / mods allow it and transfer thread ownership as well to me , I'll let you know , currently i am remastering the existing renders of the game / denoising.
i think you are from india am i correct ?

King66

Jan 28, 2023
Yep , Jaipur specifically . So believe me I know muslim / middle eastern culture and religon values properly as well.

If I'm gonna do it , I'm gonna do it right. I'll post some updated renders here soon.
acha mein naam dhek kay hi samaj gaya tha mein aapkey pados sey ho :ROFLMAO:
wesy india mein ban nhi hay adult games banana ?

Reactions: Json12150
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes