Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
if u need some help with renders and willing to teach do let me know .. i am entirely new here but willing to learn
Shikharisfree tum to apne bande nikle :p .. batana kuch help chahiye to sikh lunga thodasa
Don't exactly get time to do so , I have my current game then anotehr male game going but have free time for month aftewards where i can touch on this , as long as support is there i can continue it.

hoo1ya

Feb 28, 2021
View attachment 2922463

Alright found the eyebrows , fixing other models now.

See ya'll tom with some remastered renders.
Honestly i don't like it at all. She doesn't look like Mahsa. She has same problems as fmc of the New beginning in japan. Her eyes look lifeless. Nose, skin, eyebrows, eyelashes... idk everything looks different. Remastered pics looks good tho. Also please make your own thread for remake without taking ownership of this one.

Reactions: frankiller79

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Honestly i don't like it at all. She doesn't look like Mahsa. She has same problems as fmc of the New beginning in japan. Her eyes look lifeless. Nose, skin, eyebrows, eyelashes... idk everything looks different. Remastered pics looks good tho. Also please make your own thread for remake without taking ownership of this one.
That happens when you have the model set to no emotion in daz 3d & kindly play games fully please before you say no emotions in my game, here is a render in my game where she is sad and worried

bg azumilovefr 21.jpg

Now do you want me to show you a render from this one? Spoiler its lifeless.

Anyway when we put models in daz it has default no emotion on model , that's why she has no emotion there.

I'm still working on it to make sure everything is correct , secondly i am not going to make a new thread for it .

If i'm picking up a existing project , makes no sense for me to develop it in a ground up state

Anyway , I'm still underway mostly & before i ever get onit admins first clear that , then a poll will be posted here for it so yeah we'll know then.

hoo1ya

Feb 28, 2021
That happens when you have the model set to no emotion in daz 3d & kindly play games fully please before you say no emotions in my game, here is a render in my game where she is sad and worried

View attachment 2923516

Now do you want me to show you a render from this one? Spoiler its lifeless.

Anyway when we put models in daz it has default no emotion on model , that's why she has no emotion there.

I'm still working on it to make sure everything is correct , secondly i am not going to make a new thread for it .

If i'm picking up a existing project , makes no sense for me to develop it in a ground up state

Anyway , I'm still underway mostly & before i ever get onit admins first clear that , then a poll will be posted here for it so yeah we'll know then.
You don't need be aggressive when someone criticizes your work.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
My point still stands. I can’t call this high-quality, detailed work. Everything in the game overall feels like it made of plasticine

Yes, 4 years in Tehran is also far from being an example of ideal work, but you can feel the effort and attention to detail there.

Also there is no need to act like hero whom everyone begged to continue the game and now everyone should be grateful no matter in what form you did it

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
You don't need be aggressive when someone criticizes your work.
View attachment 2923548 View attachment 2923549 View attachment 2923550 View attachment 2923551
My point still stands. I can’t call this high-quality, detailed work. Everything in the game overall feels like it made of plasticine

Yes, 4 years in Tehran is also far from being an example of ideal work, but you can feel the effort and attention to detail there.

Also there is no need to act like hero whom everyone begged to continue the game and now everyone should be grateful no matter in what form you did it
Those are chapter 1 renders , it's back when i didn't have an artist and had to stuff myself.

Again i could simply pull the renders from this project as well to show you the same stuff , or even worse for that matter.

You said there were no emotions , I showed you a render with one.

Like i said the play the thing fully lol.

Anyway , I am not acting like a hero or anything much like you i liked the game and now i have means to actually create stuff.

So yeah maybe get down a little from your high horse , I could easily show you renders now from my game that surpass any of ones in the current form of this one , but i didn't because im now a dev as well , I know the limitations and challenges of daz 3d.

You might probably not know , daz 3d doesn't not have texture collision. It's why you see clipping happening in scenes. (Happens in the anal scene in this game as well)

This can be fixed by zbrush but that takes alot of time and mind you monia didn't do it. ( Professor groping in car scene )

Also since you did wanna talk quality

bg wongkiaopenup 39.jpg
bg daythreebathmsgnatsu 35.jpg
bg lanamommsgaccpt 57.jpg
bg dytwobathscn 14.jpg

Here you go :) , also i will remaster the renders you sent from ch 1 once im done with my current update too.

So yeah don't worry , i know what i am doing.

Lastly , there will be a admin verification , transfer confirmation and a poll done man, if you hate my work so much just vote no in it lol.

I am not done with project , I'm not taking it up. I'm simply adjusting and getting the stuff needed done first.

hoo1ya

Feb 28, 2021
Those are chapter 1 renders , it's back when i didn't have an artist and had to stuff myself.

Again i could simply pull the renders from this project as well to show you the same stuff , or even worse for that matter.

You said there were no emotions , I showed you a render with one.

Like i said the play the thing fully lol.

Anyway , I am not acting like a hero or anything much like you i liked the game and now i have means to actually create stuff.

So yeah maybe get down a little from your high horse , I could easily show you renders now from my game that surpass any of ones in the current form of this one , but i didn't because im now a dev as well , I know the limitations and challenges of daz 3d.

You might probably not know , daz 3d doesn't not have texture collision. It's why you see clipping happening in scenes. (Happens in the anal scene in this game as well)

This can be fixed by zbrush but that takes alot of time and mind you monia didn't do it. ( Professor groping in car scene )

Also since you did wanna talk quality

View attachment 2923577
View attachment 2923582
View attachment 2923583
View attachment 2923586

Here you go :) , also i will remaster the renders you sent from ch 1 once im done with my current update too.

So yeah don't worry , i know what i am doing.

Lastly , there will be a admin verification , transfer confirmation and a poll done man, if you hate my work so much just vote no in it lol.

I am not done with project , I'm not taking it up. I'm simply adjusting and getting the stuff needed done first.
Bruh you're already talking like this game is yours. Main character syndrome or what? Okay, i get it, New beginning in Japan is super cool. Just work on it then.
Also what's your plan if she comes back and willing to continue her work, while you took over this thread?

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Bruh you're already talking like this game is yours. Main character syndrome or what? Okay, i get it, New beginning in Japan is super cool. Just work on it then.
Also what's your plan if she comes back and willing to continue her work, while you took over this thread?
I am not , this game ain't mine and neither is it yours. lmao

Dude are you fr? You criticized stuff based on quality , I showed you quality and you showed me intial renders of chapter 1, you want me to show you renders from this project in its early days? Believe me you're gonna run out of excuses then.

I literally said that in my last comment , "I'm not taking the project , I am just collecting assets and seeing if people prefer it after intial work is done."

You clearly don't and that's fine , your opinion i respect it.

And if she comes back i'm happy to transfer ownership lmao , I'm not a cunt a fan. (Again i said that in the earlier comment but you failed to notice since you just wanna argue ( now that's main character syndrome or ignorant i guess ) )

Anyway , cool bro like i said . Just vote no when poll happens. :)

Reactions: HotPotLovers

AsmoDeuZs

Jun 15, 2021
I am not , this game ain't mine and neither is it yours. lmao

Dude are you fr? You criticized stuff based on quality , I showed you quality and you showed me intial renders of chapter 1, you want me to show you renders from this project in its early days? Believe me you're gonna run out of excuses then.

I literally said that in my last comment , "I'm not taking the project , I am just collecting assets and seeing if people prefer it after intial work is done."

You clearly don't and that's fine , your opinion i respect it.

And if she comes back i'm happy to transfer ownership lmao , I'm not a cunt a fan. (Again i said that in the earlier comment but you failed to notice since you just wanna argue ( now that's main character syndrome or ignorant i guess ) )

Anyway , cool bro like i said . Just vote no when poll happens. :)
Ignore him and just do it we are waiting

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
Here are some simple remasters i've done of existing renders , you can compare them to the original as well ( These are preview renders at the game's page )

Renders have been denoised , unblurred in some instances and added depth of field.

Let me know what you think ~

View attachment 2922805
View attachment 2922824
View attachment 2922810
View attachment 2922811
View attachment 2922803 View attachment 2922808
View attachment 2922826
View attachment 2922800

View attachment 2922805
Wait these are different?

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes