Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Hey everyone , I will be releasing a remastered 2k/4k version patch soon. with the quality and etc shown earlier.

For now i hope it suffices , uh thanks for those who said they'd financially support the project but the problem is also writing a script that kinda makes sense .

If you want just the standard corruption route or etc , then its a different deal.

I'll let you guys know don't worry. Currently i am trying to find models for other characters , once i do I'll be all set.

OnePussy

May 2, 2021
Hey everyone , I will be releasing a remastered 2k/4k version patch soon. with the quality and etc shown earlier.

For now i hope it suffices , uh thanks for those who said they'd financially support the project but the problem is also writing a script that kinda makes sense .

If you want just the standard corruption route or etc , then its a different deal.

I'll let you guys know don't worry. Currently i am trying to find models for other characters , once i do I'll be all set.
You know I was Patreon of Monia but all these delays made me cut-off funds...
Instead i went to SuccumBrewery !!

Just to say and i'm sure i'm not alone, if you bring quality, regular updates and content; We'll be there !!
Think ok "myriam project", regular updates, few content but regular !!

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022

Just to say and i'm sure i'm not alone, if you bring quality, regular updates and content; We'll be there !!
See you soon hopefully ,if you guys could help me find the models he used that'd be way easier and faster then too.

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021

Freaking love zorlun , the man's updates is like clock work.

99% sure he already completed the the game long before he released it.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes