Unity Completed House of Pandemonium: Unity Edition [v1.0.11] [Throwawaylady]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
596005_Banner.jpg

Overview:
A group of girls wake up in a mysterious mansion. The mansion is full of monstergirls seeking to transform them.
Will they escape or will they fall prey to the House of Pandemonium?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-04
Release Date: 2023-04-30
Developer: Throwawaylady
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.11
Language: English
Similar Game: House of Pandemonium ~Remastered~
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developers Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win x64: - - -
Win x32: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: *

*Thank you Trinity3 for the links.

595979_All_Cored.png 595980_Gallery.png 595981_General_Look_and_boxes.png 595982_Golem_Volunteer.png 595983_Inventory.png 595984_Lamia_Fighting.png 595985_Lamia_TF.png 595986_Options.png 595987_Spawn_Table.png

Last edited by a moderator:

aaaac

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Tfgamessite page:

Monster list:
From House of Pandemonium: Nymph, Slime, Harpy, Golem, Rilmani, Pixie (with Fairy), Darkslave (with playable dark cloud), Podling, Rusalka, Cow and Imp.
From Chambers of Pandemonium: Maid, Bee (Worker and Queen), Vampire (Spawn and Lord), Cupid, Fallen Cupid, Dryad, Treemother, Hamatula and Doll (all types, plus you can begin play as Pygmalie).
From the Handbook to Pandemonium: Arachne, Alraune, Leshy, Marzanna, Werewolf, Wraith
From the HoP Remaster's Adventure mode: Latex Drone
From String Tyrant: Claygirl (all three colours)
From Monsters of the Forest: Antgirls (handmaiden/soldier/queen)
And some extras: Evil Double, (playboy style) Bunnygirl, Guard, Mummy, Doomgirl, Mothgirl, Lamia, Kitsune, Dark Elf Master + Serf, Scrambler, Wicked Witch, Cultist, Demon Lord (including true form), Cowgirl Rancher, Lithosite Host, Nopperabo, Nyx, Mad Scientist, Frankie, Zombie,

Last edited:

aaaac

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Why that writed on russian? On english it's mermaid.
It's an evil spirit that starts out residing in a necklace, that corrupts it's wearer into a fish lady and then mind controls people. Mermaid didn't quite have the nuance.

Fallen Cupid? It's how? What he/she did what become fallen cupid?
Had their soul corrupted by a demon.

I readed it like "threesome" :ROFLMAO: (y)
That's just you thinking about what you would rather be doing right now. Which I can't blame you.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Why that writed on russian? On english it's mermaid.
Rusalka and mermaids aren't quite the same thing, and fictional settings often use Rusalka as a more malicious type of water-dwelling monster than a mermaid, who's often regarded as good and pure.

Didn't expect to see nanako from violated heroine
Yeah, she was just added in the most recent version and wasn't actually present in the original game this was based off of.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Any idea why the only thing I can do is look up and down while everything else happens automatically? I'm playing in normal mode, but it acts almost as if I started an observer game.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Any idea why the only thing I can do is look up and down while everything else happens automatically? I'm playing in normal mode, but it acts almost as if I started an observer game.
Are you sure you didn't start an observer game? Because that's totally a thing, and I accidentally hit that button a lot. You're using WASD to move around, right? Have you ever successfully moved around, or did you get this issue the first time you started playing?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I specifically avoided the observer game option, yes. I have never successfully moved, only looked up or down and only during either my own transformation or one my character started after being transformed.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Rusalka and mermaids aren't quite the same thing, and fictional settings often use Rusalka as a more malicious type of water-dwelling monster than a mermaid, who's often regarded as good and pure.
Ya. Aside from being freshwater dwellers (the Russian cultural core zone not having too much seacoast) the buggers are more often than not . The old, great proto-ARPG Quest For Glory: Shadows of Darkness features a pretty memorable one who politely warns you to not enter her lake as then she'd be compelled to drown your ass (despite being personally rather fond of you) and that'd be sad...

Reactions: thotbot69420

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
The behaviour you describe sounds like autopilot is on. If you go to the general settings option, you'll find some options you can turn on or off that let your character be controlled by the AI. They mostly exist for immersion reasons, 'if you become a monster you're no longer in control'. Could you check if that's the issue?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The behaviour you describe sounds like autopilot is on. If you go to the general settings option, you'll find some options you can turn on or off that let your character be controlled by the AI. They mostly exist for immersion reasons, 'if you become a monster you're no longer in control'. Could you check if that's the issue?
Tried it, the check box is empty and clicking does nothing to fill it, same with all other check box options.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Tried it, the check box is empty and clicking does nothing to fill it, same with all other check box options.
They're not actually empty, the checkmark is just really, really faint for some reason. Squint really hard, or turn up your contrast, or do whatever else you have to do to check whether the box is actually marked or not.

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
checked monster infighting but i didn't see a bloodbath about what faction gets to rule the mansion.

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
checked monster infighting but i didn't see a bloodbath about what faction gets to rule the mansion.
Monster infighting only affects Cupids and Fallen Cupids/Imps for now, since they are more directly opposed. Other forms fighting each other may or may not be implemented later.

We had a look, and it turns out if you're playing on the lowest possible grapahics settings the checkmarks are actually invisible. Is that what's happening to you? Can you try playing with the graphics on low instead of "as low as possible"? Even if you're not on the lowest one, just try different settings for quality (and maybe size too?) and see if you can make them show up. If you can make it work, please let us know your settings on which it DIDN'T work so it can be fixed in the future :)

Last edited:

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Why does this have the shooter tag? Just because you can pick up and shoot a gun as an option does not automatically make a game into a shooter...

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes