IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
how to unlock amanda scene? it's the only one i'm missing in the gallery
To unlock the scene, you have to use "phantom mode" when you are in the pool. But if you have already used it in the morning, when Monica is going to wake you up, you won't have the option.
Use "snap" with Monica first.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
When does the option to do stuff with Amanda , the aunt, and Isabella for the gallery even happen, the game stops after the black widow thing with Tanya and meeting Roxanne.

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: IceCreamParty

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
When does the option to do stuff with Amanda , the aunt, and Isabella for the gallery even happen, the game stops after the black widow thing with Tanya and meeting Roxanne.
You have to go back to the beginning of v0.6 and when you wake up in bed with Sophie, choose the option "Take advantage". That way, in v0.7A your day will start with Monica and it will be a different route than the one you have taken.

Deserttrunade

Feb 20, 2021
this game is a lot of fun, i like how the developer made the choices still important but without having to start the whole game several times the humor is funny and the girls are very different from each other if the developer himself came to read this he could tell me how to unlock the last scene of roxanne is the only one i miss

• Red Heart

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
this game is a lot of fun, i like how the developer made the choices still important but without having to start the whole game several times the humor is funny and the girls are very different from each other if the developer himself came to read this he could tell me how to unlock the last scene of roxanne is the only one i miss
Hi, thank you very much for your concepts and I'm glad you like my game, something that is not very common haha.
As for Roxanne's scene, I think you are referring to the one in v0.6. If so you just go to the Gym (Gym for dicks), then this sequence of choices; "Sherlock mode"/"Let her go"/"Yes!!!" and you will get the scene.

Have fun!

Mar 22, 2020
I'm not sure if there's something wrong with my save/game or not, but I don't see much continuation of whats in the changelog.
I have a bedroom scene with most of the characters followed by Lady Nova and a funeral scene, then it ends.
Is this the end of the current version?

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I'm not sure if there's something wrong with my save/game or not, but I don't see much continuation of whats in the changelog.
I have a bedroom scene with most of the characters followed by Lady Nova and a funeral scene, then it ends.
Is this the end of the current version?
In the previous update (v0.7A), you had 2 ways to start depending on your decision in v0.6
You could start by waking up in your room with Sophie or with Monica.
*If you started the day with Monica, you would only have the events of your visit to Roxanne's house.
*If your day had started with Sophie, you would have had more events after meeting Tanya in the dining room. And after that, you visit Roxanne's house.

In the download section, you have a save of the decision that will make you wake up with one or the other in v0.7A.

Greetings.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes