EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
712525_title-screen_broad.jpg

Overview:
Down on your luck, you suddenly receive a letter from an uncle you never knew you had. He offers you a job to manage his tropical island resort. You find it’s full of beautiful women and a strange culture of punishment and reward. But perhaps the island itself is even stranger than the people that inhabit it…

Build friendships and fall in love with the girls. Punish or reward them. Follow their stories. Explore the secrets of the island, upgrade the hotel, build more facilities. Maybe one day, you will become the new ‘Dicktator’!

‘Hail Dicktator’ features fetishes of all kinds already available in the game, including anal, bondage, spanking, tickling and feet.
As of 0.40, there are close to 1000 events, ~10k renders, and over 50 full animations in the game, and additionally a lot of slideshow mini animations. Full animations are currently mostly in the later game.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-19
Release Date: 2024-04-19
Developer: Hachigames - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.66.1
Language: English, German, Portuguese; Google Translated: French, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Italian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Signatures:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android Ch. 3
(HQ 64bit)*: - - - -
Android Ch. 3
(HQ 32bit)*: - - - -

Android Ch. 1 & 2

Extras: Italian translation** - German Translation** - Portuguese Translation**

*For Android Users: Because of the 2GB app limit, the game has been split into chapters. Chapter 3 contains all new content. If you played the game until the last version, you only need to download chapter 3.
**This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ScarletTopless.png scarlet_bunny.png Yuki_anal.png 014.png Trainer.PNG 000.png poolSarah.png 002.png 015.png 003.png 007.png 008.png 009.png 010.png 011.png 012.png 005_MC.5.6_InterogatingThief_03.png 033_MC.6.2_MeetingThree_06.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Love it so far, the only thing that annoys me is the (Click here to become a patreon link its freaking Big)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Greebz

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
hachigames Art looks good, English seems good, patreon tiers seems really reasonable, and plenty of content for a first release! Best of luck with your game :)

My only question would be why you went with unity over renpy?
Thank you :D

I'm a full time programmer. The main reason I went for unity is that I built a whole platform to make the game in with graphs and scene management, since I noticed that this is one of the main issues in later stages when things get too complicated.
I also built a direct link to DAZ with a plugin to manage renders, so I can go back and fix things in renders without too much trouble. It also allows me to create render batch jobs of whole collections of scenes or just part of them.
Sorry, I'm babbling way too much...

TLDR: Unity gives the option to add an array of tools I wouldn't have otherwise

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Are the female domination and male domination paths separated? I don't like being both at the same time.
You are the male protagonist and you will do the male domination. The female domination is from girls dominating other girls (there is no femdom done to the male character in the game atm)

Edit: Some Scenes might be added in a later version (will however always be strictly optional)

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Thank you <3
ask a moderator to get you a dev username.
on a side question, will the mc be the only male to fuck the girls ¿?.
I think that should be always answered in the dev notes, with all future kinks... so people know what type of game they are going to support.
Will the game have animations ?
Good luck with the game and thanks for sharing. :)

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
ask a moderator to get you a dev username.
on a side question, will the mc be the only male to fuck the girls ¿?.
I think that should be always answered in the dev notes, with all future kinks... so people know what type of game they are going to support.
Good luck with the game and thanks for sharing. :)
There won't be any NTR in the game. As of now it's not planned for any other young male to come to the island even.

4.30 star(s) 202 Votes