• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I know! I loved it when he even had deep connections in the coffee industry! Of course, even with all that property and connections can't forget to clean that pool. I'm hoping someone will take a shot at him and he'll catch the bullet!

Now the question is: if the MC has ELITE skills but that banker dude EASILY took him out, does that make banker dude SUPER ELITE?
LOL yeah next thing you know he'll be some Martial Arts Practitioner out of some Korean Manhwa.

HUH? when did the banker dud take him out?

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Just finished playing and I LOOOOOOOOVE IT!!
LOL the MC is like some Isekai or Gary Stu character, Love it.
I got NO complaints. Stories good nothing to far fetched. YES that includes how he's getting into every woman's pants. I mean come on the dudes has ELITE seduction skills.

DelveArt3d
View attachment 782288

............................................PURRRFUCT...

Also make sure you get your developer tag

Thank you for your comment.

I am new to this, not sure what you mean by developer tag.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Thank you for your comment.

I am new to this, not sure what you mean by developer tag.
It's also good defense when trolls bother you. Loyal user to your game will pile on to any nasty comment and call trolls out. Don't get me wrong people who don't like the game but don't make it personal and give a good reason are left alone. But harassment is a no no. If you can build a good group of regulars early on you'll get a nice thread like The HeadMaster dev Altos&Hersone enjoy. Otherwise you'll experience what DWRgames experiences on the Naught Lyanna thread or worst yet the BaDIK thread.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
WHAT? in the bedroom right? I don't remember that option... anyone else get it?
Nooo....when you get the coffee distribution deal...you go into her coffee shop to try and sell some (you flirt with her part timer before she sends her away). You then make a deal for a date there. There may be some points required (similar to the sauna scene)...not sure.

Last edited:

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
WHAT? in the bedroom right? I don't remember that option... anyone else get it?
You know I'm not really sure how you missed it. I just did a quick holding down ctrl run through to check and I picked every anti-Sara choice there is and still got the date. No clue.

edit: Well I did always do the MCs(only) chores so that might have made a difference.

Reactions: Hordragg

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
ok what I remember choosing was telling the aunt and mother to have a girls night out then the step comes back drunk and you find in the hot tub naked and she grabs you dick... was that the branch I missed? I should of done the dishes then I would of gotten the date?

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
You know I'm not really sure how you missed it. I just did a quick holding down ctrl run through to check and I picked every anti-Sara choice there is and still got the date. No clue.

edit: Well I did always do the MCs(only) chores so that might have made a difference.
Yeah not sure how he missed it either. I know the chores matter for the sauna scene, possible they also required for the date...not sure, don't recall they being relevent for it.

As an aside from this but related, I'm more curious why she is insistant on not letting the girls know. Not personally seeing the problem with going on a 'date' with her to catch up and get to know her better. Something for a future update perhaps?

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
ok what I remember choosing was telling the aunt and mother to have a girls night out then the step comes back drunk and you find in the hot tub naked and she grabs you dick... was that the branch I missed? I should of done the dishes then I would of gotten the date?
Yeah, it's after a bit after the hot tub handy jay. I bet it's the chores. Got wash them dishes to get in her good graces. ;)

As an aside from this but related, I'm more curious why she is insistant on not letting the girls know. Not personally seeing the problem with going on a 'date' with her to catch up and get to know her better. Something for a future update perhaps?
I thought the same thing. Kinda weird. I mean heck she isn't even technically his step-mother anymore(actually I'm not 100% certain about that).

Last edited:

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Yeah, it's after a bit after the hot tub handy jay. I bet it's the chores. Got wash them dishes to get in her good graces. ;)

I thought the same thing. Kinda weird. I mean heck she isn't even technically his step-mother anymore.
weird I did EVERY chore... and no date... gonna play again...

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I thought the same thing. Kinda weird. I mean heck she isn't even technically his step-mother anymore(actually I'm not 100% certain about that).
Yeah it's a curious one. I guess legally she isn't anymore, except all but in name but either way, her character there still strikes me as odd, not like they are doing anything wrong and seems (to me at least) it would be a natural thing to do anyway.

Hmmm....hopefully that will be addressed in the next/future chapter...has to be a reason (or motivating arc) for her to be like that.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes