Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
If we do the math he met her when he was 9 and left when he was 11. And when don't know when they met so two years may have not meant 24 months but maybe 20 or even 18 months. Then he went to some 1% Elites Templar/Assassins school so who know if he even saw them on Christmas Holiday let alone summer holiday. I don't think they ever got that paternal connection. ESPECIALLY with a bitch of a step-sister that does not want to share. If Rachel who lived with her for a decade only called her on mom for the first time on her birthday I can see the MC being less likely to see her as a parent.

Look it's all bullshit on my part to rationalize wanting FUCKING HER HARD IN THE ASS AND CUMMING ALL OVER HER TITS AND FACE!

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
If we do the math he met her when he was 9 and left when he was 11. And when don't know when they met so two years may have not meant 24 months but maybe 20 or even 18 months. Then he went to some 1% Elites Templar/Assassins school so who know if he even saw them on Christmas Holiday let alone summer holiday. I don't think they ever got that paternal connection. ESPECIALLY with a bitch of a step-sister that does not want to share. If Rachel who lived with her for a decade only called her on mom for the first time on her birthday I can see the MC being less likely to see her as a parent.

Look it's all bullshit on my part to rationalize wanting FUCKING HER HARD IN THE ASS AND CUMMING ALL OVER HER TITS AND FACE!

That has to be the post of the week anywhere on this site. Classic!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
weird I did EVERY chore... and no date... gonna play again...
Did some spelunking into the depths of the code just now and the date (which marks the end of the current content) is unconditional as is the deal of her going on a date with the MC made on day 7. So you either forgot about it or turned the game off after it faded to black (That is so Castlestein!).

That being said, I also incidentally did pick the feel-good choice like Maviarab and only now checked the other path. Hot damn do I want to see that sucker suffer, super elite or not. Thanks, Jonny Skull for making me aware of having missed the scene.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
OK... That was a VERY long process BUT... I didn't get a date. I tried being resentful being understanding, not hugging hugging hugging and kissing, I tried not being a perv with her being a perv with just her, being friendly with the aunt and not friendly, lightening the mood and not. I tried ALL the combinations. SOMEONE HAS GOT TO TELL ME THE SEQUENCE...

WAIT When did the walkthrough get posted on the OP? Fuck on I'll try again

• Sad
Reactions: Maviarab

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
What the... Is the shower jerk off scene suppose to double back like that so you can see both options?

LOL, did anyone notice that Jessica was holding on to Rachels boobs on the back of the scooter moped. Classic

Why is Valorie not on the list? I wanted to shag the lawyer.

WOOOT AWESOME!!! You go Rachel! FUCK I LOVE EXHIBITIONISM. And Mandy walking out naked with cum on her face...
tougue.gif

JESUS, bakery, coffee shop, photo studio, realtor office, national coffee distributor AND your friendly neighborhood pool boy. I got tired just writing the list. How many hours in the day in this world. Oh and I forgot he also has time and energy to woo a dozen women... Gary Stu anyone?

PFFT haha what's with the Gomer Pyle button up white shirt and mama jeans? Who is he suppose to impress with that on a date? Next thing I expect him to say is: "Have you accepted Jesus Christ as our lord and savior?"

MUCH BETTER. At the fancy place he so much more presentable. Wait how the fuck did that Brad bitch get the drop on him? and how did he knock him out without causing a concussion? Didn't the MC get an Elite rating for Hand to Hand? or are their standard crap at his "Elitist" school?

Well all in all I'm happy. But I'll wait for v0.5 to see more content. DelveArt3d LOVE IT! I can't want to see Alex put in her place. So what are we gonna call her now instead of Goddess? Puppy Bitch?

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
What the... Is the shower jerk off scene suppose to double back like that so you can see both options?

LOL, did anyone notice that Jessica was holding on to Rachels boobs on the back of the scooter moped. Classic

Why is Valorie not on the list? I wanted to shag the lawyer.

WOOOT AWESOME!!! You go Rachel! FUCK I LOVE EXHIBITIONISM. And Mandy walking out naked with cum on her face...
View attachment 783509

JESUS, bakery, coffee shop, photo studio, realtor office, national coffee distributor AND your friendly neighborhood pool boy. I got tired just writing the list. How many hours in the day in this world. Oh and I forgot he also has time and energy to woo a dozen women... Gary Stu anyone?

PFFT haha what's with the Gomer Pyle button up white shirt and mama jeans? Who is he suppose to impress with that on a date? Next thing I expect him to say is: "Have you accepted Jesus Christ as our lord and savior?"

MUCH BETTER. At the fancy place he so much more presentable. Wait how the fuck did that Brad bitch get the drop on him? and how did he knock him out without causing a concussion? Didn't the MC get an Elite rating for Hand to Hand? or are their standard crap at his "Elitist" school?

Well all in all I'm happy. But I'll wait for v0.5 to see more content. DelveArt3d LOVE IT! I can't want to see Alex put in her place. So what are we gonna call her now instead of Goddess? Puppy Bitch?

I cna think of a few names to call her ;)

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Hi All!

Here is the new update to Agent 53X - Homecoming. It is a public post on my Patreon page.

I have had some help with one of my Patreon supports so there is less spelling/grammar issues. The zip file for PC has the files for Linux also. At least from what I understand, I do not have a way to test this now. Also here is the MAC version but again I do not have a way to test this either. I just created the distributions from Ren Py and checked the boxes for each OS.

I am still looking into an Android version.

Hope you enjoy...

D

Deleted member 2043115

I'm starting to have trouble telling so many of these games apart because so many of them use the same DAZ models...

Reactions: HandofVecna

MrBojongles

Jun 18, 2017
Got an error when choosing to do chores day 4.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'chores_summer'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day04.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "C:\Users\David\Downloads\53XHomecoming-0.0.4-pc\53XHomecoming-0.0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1422, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "day04.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "C:\Users\David\Downloads\53XHomecoming-0.0.4-pc\53XHomecoming-0.0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'chores_summer'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
53X Homecoming 0.0.4
Fri Aug 28 15:47:35 2020

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So it has been a while since I checked this one, so I got to ask is the MC still a doormat that everyone walks over or do we get some real progression?

Reactions: Macgamer

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Decided to do a walkthrough for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: **CURRENTLY UPDATING**

Mod Install:
Extract to game folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
I have a feeling that you really really like doing updates the minute there's something new!

You are a true darling!

Reactions: Maviarab
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes