PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Hi All!

I am surprised by the incest question at this point. This is a visual novel and one that has an element of mystery. There have been only 9 days of the story release at this point and people are debating that there is no incest so it should not be tagged. In Game of Thrones TV show the main characters Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen have in incest moment that does not happen until season 7. In my story there are characters that have not been fully introduced in the firsts 9 days. I have only had 2 updates and 1 was to fix something that was broken. At this point in this VN’s story I understand why you do not see all the possibilities. I do not understand why it must be such an issue for some people.

Thank you all for the kind comments and the honest comments. I have not felt anyone was trying to be hateful, just honest about their feelings. Oh, I spent most of tonight fixing spelling errors that were brought up on this site!
Ah my friend, some people are critics, some people offer constructive criticism, others are avid and apreciative fans. Me I like the story mixed with the graphic. I am working on feedback to the author, at no charge. I want the story to develop and see where it goes!

Reactions: steelsmiter

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Hi All!

I am surprised by the incest question at this point. This is a visual novel and one that has an element of mystery. There have been only 9 days of the story release at this point and people are debating that there is no incest so it should not be tagged. In Game of Thrones TV show the main characters Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen have in incest moment that does not happen until season 7. In my story there are characters that have not been fully introduced in the firsts 9 days. I have only had 2 updates and 1 was to fix something that was broken. At this point in this VN’s story I understand why you do not see all the possibilities. I do not understand why it must be such an issue for some people.

Thank you all for the kind comments and the honest comments. I have not felt anyone was trying to be hateful, just honest about their feelings. Oh, I spent most of tonight fixing spelling errors that were brought up on this site!
I have a complete word pad saved as Rich Text for spelling and story info if you wish. I posted a note on Patreon.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
DelveArt3d thanks for the response.

Hi Naxos
Thank you for your comments and I will look at changing the ...(...)... being used for the internal thinking. You have a lot of things listed above so I will try to offer so insight without giving away future content.

This is a VN that is about mystery and murder. That is the primary reason I wrote the story, but I wanted it to have adult content. Well early into mystery stories you are presented with a lot of things that leave the reader/viewer wanting answers or simply confused. Try only watching the first 20 minutes of Memento (2000), Inside Man (2006), or Murder on the Orient Express (2017) and really understand the relationships of all the people you have seen interact. I love movies by the way. I do not claim what I have started is on par with anything in movies, TV, or books. This is my first attempt and anything like this. But lets be honest, I have only released the first 9 days of the story.
If that's intentend then great. Often it's not something that's planned or intended by devs, but rather a result of dear i say poor or lazy writing.

Devon - I am a little lost on what you are asking in "There is no hint of recollection from the MC about Devon and him knowing anything about her, or her assisting the father till his random note he passed her."

• Devon introduces herself to the MC at the lawyers office.
  • Devon and the lawyer know what Breckers school is and are connected enough to get information about the MC. So they have inside info no one else has at this point.
  • In the letter from the MC’s father he gives files and a list of 5 People he trusts with his life who also work for Frontier Global.
  • On day 4, MC meets Devon and gives her a note. In the note it states his father trusted Devon with his like (she was one of the 5 who worked at Frontier Global).
What I meant is there was no thought or inner dialogue, where the MC see's Devon at the lawyers and goes "Oh i recognize her from Breckers, I'll just play it cool like I don't know her". Also the fathers note mentions 5 people from Frontier Global that he trusts, cool. There is no mention that the lawyers or Devon was part of it.

With Devon, again it could be down to how you planing it with "things that leave the reader/viewer wanting answers or simply confused". Now I know that it changes a lot of the things. Like my comment about Rachel. Before knowing that the story was coming across to me as things being added in after each update, like you hadn't decided on it before. I get it now, that it's intentional. I guess it's a risk of the mistery and guess work, that has the potential to make it seem hapazard and unthought out.

“How is this guy an elite in certain things especially seduction when he runs away from Sara and Liz,”
  • "Consistency", the sauna, jacuzzi, and massage room were all different situations with different people. I believe there needs to be some “cat and mouse” back and forth in relationships or it would just be boring seeing the MC walk up and smile then panties drop. Although I am not saying that is not going to happen in some future release, LOL. What Sara tells the MC at the jacuzzi is kind of telling us what the MC is doing when she says “I was in the hunt and the hunt is foreplay. I so love foreplay.”
It doesn't really come across that way as cat and mouse, honestly it's more like he's bi-polar or you can't make up your mind if he's good at seduction or terrible. Sorry, that sounds horrible, but it's just the way it comes across. Maybe if there was some internal dialogue as to what he was doing it would be clearer.

Alex – “Almost all of his subsequent actions with her have been stuff he would have done for her without the need for blackmail.”
My only issue with Alex, was at how easily he rolled over to her black mail. Personally that scene at the start in the show ruined all potential of me seeing him as any elite anything that's revealed later. Even him saying he's going to play along and turn the tables on her, didn't come off as sincere and more like a desperate hope. It does start getting better and undoing that damage of those first impressions for me later in the game thought.

Despite what might seem like negative comments I do think it's a pretty good game and I'm really enjoying it and looking forward to it.

Finally thanks again for responding and explaining, I hope I remember it all come the next update

*Edit*

DelveArt3d Just thinking you might want to mention that there are "holes" or mystery etc in the game by design in the intro. That there are things that are seemingly unmentioned that will be explained later as the story progresses. The advantage movies have over your game is they come out complete. With the nature of these games coming out in small increments it's easy to assume the mysteries etc you want are oversights.

Also fixed quotes.

Last edited:

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
So why was the step-mom such a piece of shit that she wouldn't visit the MC while he was recovering? Just show up once and I guess say 'sorry your dad is dead and you've been in a coma. Well bye.' Does she not care about him because he isn't her biological son? Imagine treating someone in your family like that. Geez.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
So why was the step-mom such a piece of shit that she wouldn't visit the MC while he was recovering? Just show up once and I guess say 'sorry your dad is dead and you've been in a coma. Well bye.' Does she not care about him because he isn't her biological son? Imagine treating someone in your family like that. Geez.
Although the details of her visit aren't shared, she did go see the MC and later states why she wasn't able to visit more often:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jar of the Dirty

mjwood88

Aug 8, 2020
I have just finished the current content. So far this has been my favourite storyline of the 15 games that I have played linked from this site. Very keen to see how this game develops. 10/10 so far....

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Will there. be a Mac version
I am new to this DEV thing. I took a year to learn Daz3d and what little I can do in Ren Py. I only have a Windows computer which means I do not have a Mac/Linux so I would not really know how to test or support it. I have gotten some grief for not fully testing what I have released, which I had thought I did (did I mention I am new at this LOL). WOW there are a lot of I’s in this, but it is just me by myself.

I do not know if making the Mac or Linux version is as easy as just saving down like the Windows version, but I will ask some questions and try a test. Please understand I would not be able to support anything other than Windows but let me look into it and maybe...

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Although the details of her visit aren't shared, she did go see the MC and later states why she wasn't able to visit more often:
Yeah I remember what she said but cmon bro you really think someone couldn't at the very least take a couple of lunch breaks to visit their father just died been in a coma step-son a few times within a three month period? Something that ridiculous has to have been written intentionally.

Reactions: DeathAl

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some comments seem to be made by emotionally needy people. It is explained she is under severe financial difficulty and trying to look out for her family and assets. The reader can hold the grudge if they feel the need. Remember this graduating academy student has been in a military type school for many years, with training. So come to grips with the story line peeps. When you are under threat of blackmail, the first response does NOT have to be fight or flight. You may go into observation, cooperation, and recording, looking for who is involved and where future advantage can be taken. Revenge served up cold maybe very sweet indeed.

Reactions: junior366

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Yeah I remember what she said but cmon bro you really think someone couldn't at the very least take a couple of lunch breaks to visit their father just died been in a coma step-son a few times within a three month period? Something that ridiculous has to have been written intentionally.
And seeing as it gives the MC a perfectly fine in-game explanation to resent her and consequently the player for not pursuing her as an LI it may very well be written intentionally. A way for the player to not feel like an ass whatever they may choose: holding a grudge or being forgiving. I for one had far greater trouble picking up on the MC downplaying his skills to practically everyone including the player. :oops:

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
And seeing as it gives the MC a perfectly fine in-game explanation to resent her and consequently the player for not pursuing her as an LI it may very well be written intentionally.
Unfortunately, if you choose a resentment type path the game still plays out the same. Still help her with her business she still blows MC at the hot tub. It's kinda lame.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Interesting storyline so far. Renders good, shaping up quite nicely indeed.

Lot of spelling and grammar errors though that need looking into but otherwise look forward to seeing which direction it goes in. Also the points you obtain (from walkthrough, where Zoey is pretty accurate) do not line up in many cases with what the game says you have. But he does stress that the system was not fully implemented so will assume this gets lookd at.

I would also add as others have, there is some major plot inconsistencies which I would hope will be resolved at some point in the story (such as Rachel knowing not real brother etc). What bothers me there from a story point of view is there was no 'inner monologue' regarding that such as "How does she know that, what else she might know" etc etc. Seems very off right now but again, that might come to light in future updates in which case fine.

Otherwise, all good stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naxos

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Good game so far. The story is captivating enough to spend time playing this.

Plenty of sexy female characters that i would like to get to know intimatly. The gramatical errors does not make it unplayable, so i will give this little gem 2 (y).

Great work by the Dev and i hope we get to see more soon. :)

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Just finished playing and I LOOOOOOOOVE IT!!
LOL the MC is like some Isekai or Gary Stu character, Love it.
I got NO complaints. Stories good nothing to far fetched. YES that includes how he's getting into every woman's pants. I mean come on the dudes has ELITE seduction skills.

DelveArt3d
perfect.gif

............................................PURRRFUCT...

Also make sure you get your developer tag

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonny Skull

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
LOL the MC is like some Isekai or Gary Stu character, Love it.
I know! I loved it when he even had deep connections in the coffee industry! Of course, even with all that property and connections can't forget to clean that pool. I'm hoping someone will take a shot at him and he'll catch the bullet!

Now the question is: if the MC has ELITE skills but that banker dude EASILY took him out, does that make banker dude SUPER ELITE?

• Haha
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes