Lena Tran

Jun 21, 2017
Can someone tell me how long is this game since it’s only 165MB, because it look like this game doesn’t have any big updates

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
These choices make no sense, whats a simple comment on a movie have anything to do with who u get to bang or not :unsure:

View attachment 861308
IKR. Left me hanging there like I missed something that flew by in the background somewhere in a side story or something. Granted, I haven't replayed it yet, so I might have forgotten something, but feels like I remember enough to say it came out of left field. Especially in that way. What does a movie/TV show have to do with things going this way or that way? But we'll see what happens.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
These choices make no sense, whats a simple comment on a movie have anything to do with who u get to bang or not :unsure:

View attachment 861308
IKR. Left me hanging there like I missed something that flew by in the background somewhere in a side story or something. Granted, I haven't replayed it yet, so I might have forgotten something, but feels like I remember enough to say it came out of left field. Especially in that way. What does a movie/TV show have to do with things going this way or that way? But we'll see what happens.
So does anyone know exactly what these choices are talking about? I don't want to accidentally close myself out of a route.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
So does anyone know exactly what these choices are talking about? I don't want to accidentally close myself out of a route.
If I had to guess, it's ending the relationship with Sara, and possibly others, or continue the status quo, but with a bit less events with all or most of the girls/ladies. We'll see what happens, but can't say the outcome of either choice makes sense though, as it's a comment on a tv show or movie.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
If I had to guess, it's ending the relationship with Sara, and possibly others, or continue the status quo, but with a bit less events with all or most of the girls/ladies. We'll see what happens, but can't say the outcome of either choice makes sense though, as it's a comment on a tv show or movie.
Yeah I think I am going to need to stop there and see how it progresses or affects later versions of the game.

Reactions: MadCore

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Here we go again... Harem game turn to forced XOR excluding LI choices and get less and less romanced girl?
What next? NTR? cliffhanger like Acting Lessons?
a terrible tendency among authors: declare a harem, add a lot of LI, and then suddenly force to choose or shorten (I understand why this happens, the authors overestimate their strength and do not cope with the complexity of scripts and the number of rendering options) but it would be better if initially do not create a large number of characters LI than then suddenly reduce or require a choice

Last edited:

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
Either way, it seems both choices suck as it looks like both choices closes paths or blocks content and it's not clear who is affected

Reactions: MadCore
3.30 star(s) 77 Votes