Razoryo

Mar 17, 2019
I agree with the fact that there are TOO MUCH plots in this game, but to me, there is another thing .. There are always the same boring scene with the same people ..... Probably some girl character we don't give a shit have now 20 scenes in their counter when character from the start may have 5.. I's been a lot of time that the game exist and the autor should show us other character than always the same boring stuff with jess or wendy ....

• Angry
Reactions: RolandG.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Yeah its a bit boring, very short updates, few actual renders [most are a reused background with character renders pasted in over the top] and they are poor quality even then.

I don't know exactly what it is but the actual word count per update must be fairly small too.

So with this little advancement in story and so many arcs to cover its going to be many years before they are all completed with some level of care and quality.

Its a shame because the over-all story has some potential but it'll take a very long time to even reach that potential at the current rate.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
What an exciting story. This is even worse than the favourite TV series of my youth, where I only had to wait a week for the next episode.
Playing new updates actually just feels like watching an episode of a TV series but not like playing a game since there seems to be no more (relevant) decisions ... this title pretty fast turned from vn to kinetic novel. The player is reduced to view the ingenious mc who knows everything, does always the right things and will save his family, the neighbours, the city, the state, the earth and finally the universe ...

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
Very nice update and the story leaves more questions how it will proceed further. Perhaps till now it doesn't have any interactions but the story is similar to great movies, books or episodes of a lovely TV series. Happily awaiting the next update :)

Reactions: ravensoftbuns

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Playing new updates actually just feels like watching an episode of a TV series but not like playing a game since there seems to be no more (relevant) decisions ... this title pretty fast turned from vn to kinetic novel. The player is reduced to view the ingenious mc who knows everything, does always the right things and will save his family, the neighbours, the city, the state, the earth and finally the universe ...
Literally was thinking of how long its been since we had any real choices... I mean its practically transitioned to a KN now, which is interesting if for no other reason than with no branches to consider, you would hope more storylines would be advanced through the last 4 updates.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
honestly the only thing that bugs the shit outta me is driving that damn old van around :ROFLMAO:
i mean fuck it has to be almost as old as my old ass is :ROFLMAO:

the end of this update went out with a big BANG
i fucking think this game is awesome (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi every one Nice Update and New Translated ;) 53x-home Coming Turkish Translated Version see you.
Selam gençler , Oyunun konusu güzel , Sizler için Taze fırından çıktı Türkçe versionu İyi oyunlar.
Download Link :

• Red Heart
Reactions: 19Castiel23

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
honestly the only thing that bugs the shit outta me is driving that damn old van around :ROFLMAO:
i mean fuck it has to be almost as old as my old ass is :ROFLMAO:

the end of this update went out with a big BANG
i fucking think this game is awesome (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
HAHA

yes, the car is really old. but i think it has character and is also a change from the modern sports cars that most of the guys in such games drive. always the same BMW or Mercedes convertibles or big SUVs.
Besides, a van also has certain advantages ;)

Reactions: ImperialD

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
HAHA

yes, the car is really old. but i think it has character and is also a change from the modern sports cars that most of the guys in such games drive. always the same BMW or Mercedes convertibles or big SUVs.
Besides, a van also has certain advantages ;)
I always thought it was reference to the Scooby-Do cartoons.

Reactions: RolandG.
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes