Culain

Jan 23, 2018
Nice idea of coding.
but really bad idea, if thinking, not all users are used to know coding in english.
I´d advice to - Not - use difficult words for such or the mood of a user drops from +100 to -1000 within a few seconds.

The next point is the "hint" option.
For my view, absolutely nonsens!
Those, who really want to have fun with the riddle, won`t need a hint.
Those, who have no clue or don`t like such, just want to get rid of those puzzle.
So ... instead of replacing the puzzle by just useless quotes its better to just pop up the sulotion.
Thats way more user friendly.

my 2 cents for the puzzle.

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Anyone else feel like hes adding too many women? It got to a point in the game where i just was like "who the hell is that? wow we just met and are fucking already? wait now i just left that woman walked out the room and now some other new woman is having sex with me?" like it got to the point where i couldnt even remember who was who.

Reactions: Mihawk_80

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Nice idea of coding.
but really bad idea, if thinking, not all users are used to know coding in english.
I´d advice to - Not - use difficult words for such or the mood of a user drops from +100 to -1000 within a few seconds.

The next point is the "hint" option.
For my view, absolutely nonsens!
Those, who really want to have fun with the riddle, won`t need a hint.
Those, who have no clue or don`t like such, just want to get rid of those puzzle.
So ... instead of replacing the puzzle by just useless quotes its better to just pop up the sulotion.
Thats way more user friendly.

my 2 cents for the puzzle.
my 0 cent for none puzzle.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
anyone know if there is a console command to change mc name used a save posted on this thread as didn't want to start from scratch and would like to edit the name.

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
So for most of the metric rounds there is an American equivalent:
7.62MM - .308 (NATO designation)
5.56MM - .223
10MM - .40
.32 - 8MM
The 9MM is .355 very close to the .38 which in reality is .357 (of magnum fame)
7MM is the .280 loved by hunters everywhere.
The 9MM is older than the .45 both the Luger (designed in 1898 and produced from 1900 to 1935 ) and the Mauser (designed 1895 initially offer in 7.63 and then 9MM) pistol were chambered for it.
There's a Swedish 9.5MM hunting round t that is ballistically close the the .375HH magnum

Point is that most common cartridges have dual designations both metric and US and it has little to do with the age of the caliber.
Diameter yes, length maybe not. A 9mm even though it is the same as a .380 in diameter is not the same length wise.

Reactions: Marty McLean

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I don't know if I missed something but why will 53x leave Patreon
Because Pateron now needs new documents for age verification, and the dev is afraid that if those personal info get leaked, someone could steal his identity.
According to him, the game is not abandoned, he will keep doing it for free and he will send the download link via email to the active patrons in the future.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes