xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
yeah , when i get reincarnated , come back as the son , fathers in these AVNs have nothing to look forward too
LOL
:ROFLMAO:

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
Sounds like Patreon is trying to make it more and more difficult and onerous for adult content creators. Most likely, at the behest of some of the most extreme of the "woke" backers and supporters. SMH

Kawn42O

Oct 2, 2020
He should make a discord to keep everyone in the loop.
That way when and if he does go to a new subscription platform, everyone will be able to find out easier.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
He should make a discord to keep everyone in the loop.
That way when and if he does go to a new subscription platform, everyone will be able to find out easier.
Since he works only on sundays on the VN, the discord doesn't have much sense. He has the emails of every patron, he will send the update link there.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
can one off his supporters reply on a email and suggest he finds a different platform or do status updates here
(most dev's have options and aren't only patreon based for support)
i'd try to do it myself considering the email in the screenshot wasn't censored but as i never actually supported via patreon and the dev already has privacy concerns i opted against that

if not i hope actually supporters that will receive the emails will keep us informed as fellow fans

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Good afternoon! I would like to know if anyone has information if the updates for this game will still come out on this f95zone page?

ibell420

May 8, 2021
can one off his supporters reply on a email and suggest he finds a different platform or do status updates here
(most dev's have options and aren't only patreon based for support)
i'd try to do it myself considering the email in the screenshot wasn't censored but as i never actually supported via patreon and the dev already has privacy concerns i opted against that

if not i hope actually supporters that will receive the emails will keep us informed as fellow fans
I got update Day 31 I think it was. I was one of the Dev's Patreon supporters. To me it was a shorter update that the biggest ones but not as short as the shorter ones. About average maybe.

I emailed him about plans going forward. He is still planning on finishing but it might not have the same quality sets without the Patreon support or he might take longer and pay for new sets when he can if the story needs.

He did not want Patreon supporters releasing the update to the public. He wants to do that himself so he can honor the Patreon supporters that were loyal and supported him.

He is looking into other ways of staying in communication with them like discord or something but is not sure. That's all the info I got.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I got update Day 31 I think it was. I was one of the Dev's Patreon supporters. To me it was a shorter update that the biggest ones but not as short as the shorter ones. About average maybe.

I emailed him about plans going forward. He is still planning on finishing but it might not have the same quality sets without the Patreon support or he might take longer and pay for new sets when he can if the story needs.

He did not want Patreon supporters releasing the update to the public. He wants to do that himself so he can honor the Patreon supporters that were loyal and supported him.

He is looking into other ways of staying in communication with them like discord or something but is not sure. That's all the info I got.
current changelog for the thread goes to day 30 so yeah day 31 update seems right
and im all for the supporter privileges because its deserved for their support

not everyone might agree but i think this avn is to good to go down the drain so just the statement that the dev( "agent 53"?)
intends to finish it is all i really wanted from my previous post aside from maybe some kind off news feed other that we got going now
but if that is how its going to be i won't complain to much simply because i want this avn to have the "completed" tag

3.30 star(s) 77 Votes