PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That is if he can some more sites set back up for people to support him.
Folks won't support a dev who doesn't produce. He could put up a tip jar set up with pay pal. Hell, even my broke ass would kick him a few bucks as a one time thank you for the fun I've had playing this game so far. The grammar is pretty much for shit but the gameplay is solid and the renders are super hot and tasty! Also, the story is a bit of a stretch but intriguing overall. There's great action, suspense, drama, humor and sex all rolled up in this title. I love this game but just can't afford to support ANY dev on an ongoing monthly basis. But, I'd want to see another update before spending a penny. This dev essentially disappeared!

Reactions: destus

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Folks won't support a dev who doesn't produce. He could put up a tip jar set up with pay pal. Hell, even my broke ass would kick him a few bucks as a one time thank you for the fun I've had playing this game so far. The grammar is pretty much for shit but the gameplay is solid and the renders are super hot and tasty! Also, the story is a bit of a stretch but intriguing overall. There's great action, suspense, drama, humor and sex all rolled up in this title. I love this game but just can't afford to support ANY dev on an ongoing monthly basis. But, I'd want to see another update before spending a penny. This dev essentially disappeared!
No, he deleted his Patreon account because of account verification and actually say who you are...as in providing your ID, etc. He wanted to stay anonymous. So, he just deleted his Patreon account..

He produced plenty, I have the newest update and have had it for a month now. He also only works on the game every Sunday due to IRL work.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
No, he deleted his Patreon account because of account verification and actually say who you are...as in providing your ID, etc. He wanted to stay anonymous. So, he just deleted his Patreon account..

He produced plenty, I have the newest update and have had it for a month now. He also only works on the game every Sunday due to IRL work.
You've had the latest update for a month and haven't shared? What kind of pirate are you, my friend?

Oh, and paypal allows you to remain anonymous to the end user. All they need is the username of the account. But then, pretty sure patreon is the same. The end user doesn't have the recipient's personal details so it sounds like a case of tax evasion... not that I give a shit. All I care is that I'm wrapped up in a story that I'll never be able to finish with the way this is going. Not happy about this at all. Tempted to make up my own head cannon ending, say "fuck this bullshit" and just delete everything.

Not your fault, my friend. I blame the dev. Hope he enjoys his return to the fucking rat race. Alienating fans is NOT the way to succeed. What a crock of shit!

Reactions: destus

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023

pretty sure he said he didn't wanna risk identity theft by sharing his stuff, could be both wanting to stay anonymous and that though

anyway looks like this turned into a pure passion project now
The dev doesn't set up possible ways to support him (for what ever reason)
thus actual fans who want to support can't so he has to work 2 jobs to maintain his living standard
which leads to having little/no time for developing the avn
that would lead to lack off content/updates which will make fans lose interest

to sum it up its highly possible this game will end up abandoned, or end up irrelevant due to slow update pace whit no news/feedback and such

Reactions: FatGiant

FinsFan69

Nov 20, 2020
How can we get his release for day 31? He only released it to his patreon supporters and has no contact information. Love the game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
pretty sure he said he didn't wanna risk identity theft by sharing his stuff, could be both wanting to stay anonymous and that though

anyway looks like this turned into a pure passion project now
The dev doesn't set up possible ways to support him (for what ever reason)
thus actual fans who want to support can't so he has to work 2 jobs to maintain his living standard
which leads to having little/no time for developing the avn
that would lead to lack off content/updates which will make fans lose interest

to sum it up its highly possible this game will end up abandoned, or end up irrelevant due to slow update pace whit no news/feedback and such
Yeah, he didn't want that to happen, and wanted to stay anonymous. I have no clue why he hasn't tried Bootsy or some of the other alternatives. And he did says he would continue on, but as said only works on a bit on Sundays. He was also pretty consistent with his updates, it's like Guilty Pleasure, 5 minutes of content on monthly update, but it was monthly.

You've had the latest update for a month and haven't shared? What kind of pirate are you, my friend?

Oh, and paypal allows you to remain anonymous to the end user. All they need is the username of the account. But then, pretty sure patreon is the same. The end user doesn't have the recipient's personal details so it sounds like a case of tax evasion... not that I give a shit. All I care is that I'm wrapped up in a story that I'll never be able to finish with the way this is going. Not happy about this at all. Tempted to make up my own head cannon ending, say "fuck this bullshit" and just delete everything.

Not your fault, my friend. I blame the dev. Hope he enjoys his return to the fucking rat race. Alienating fans is NOT the way to succeed. What a crock of shit!
I was told the dev would be sharing it here soon and he wanted to do it himself, and then I forgot about it, hasn't been many posts in this thread anyway.

It's not about Paypal, it's about Patreon wanting a form of ID, he did not want his identity stolen, etc.

Maybe, everyone who has in interest then, contact the dev so he could setup some places for use to start supporting him again?

This is why he left.

1690071832984.png

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020

dude help a brother out...you've had it for 2 months

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes