Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
What happened to the sound and music, I have neither? Sorry the sounds work but the music doesn't.

Last edited:

ibell420

May 8, 2021
53x – Homecoming [v0.2.8.1] [Agent 53X]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
The Dev is pissed you uploaded this update when he asked you not too. He said he is not going to do any more updates.

Why didn't you wait until he released his update to the public?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Dev is pissed you uploaded this update when he asked you not too. He said he is not going to do any more updates.

I was never a Patreon, and I never got any emails. I saw that somewhere else and snagged it. That image I posted was posted on Patreon before their Patreon account was deleted.

Reactions: MAD6999

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023

seems more like a easy excuse to formally abandon the project

i get he has issue's whit platforms that would help him spread word and get support but from what information that i get see this stems from his own fear off identity theft , no longer using the platforms he had might've lowered the chances indeed but it would not prevent it entirely ,and alas as he had already used the platforms ,the information he wanted to protect was already given and is most likely still is there

i respect him for trying to honor those who did support him
so its just sad that he crawls back on his words for the actions off one man who may or may not be SonsOLiberty

right now i hope to sum it to stress from the 2 jobs he says he has and will continue his work as passion project which he stated he would
not doing so in my eyes would just seem petty ,but alas a good excuse to unburden himself from this project which a clean conscience

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
seems more like a easy excuse to formally abandon the project

i get he has issue's whit platforms that would help him spread word and get support but from what information that i get see this stems from his own fear off identity theft , no longer using the platforms he had might've lowered the chances indeed but it would not prevent it entirely ,and alas as he had already used the information he wanted to protect was already given and is most likely still there

i respect him for trying to honor those who did support him
so its just sad that he crawls back on his words for the actions off one man who may or may not be SonsOLiberty

right now i hope to sum it to stress from the 2 jobs he says he has and will continue his work as passion project which he stated he would
not doing so in my eyes would just seem petty ,but alas a good excuse to unburden himself from this project which a clean conscience
I tried contacting him right before he axed his Patreon (was a few days before) to ask him to release it as early access on Steam to make some income, nothing in the game would more than likely make Steam not accept it, and Itch.io (even though Itch has got rid of a few adult VN devs) to keep the income coming in.

They didn't care when it leaked when they had a Patreon. And as I said I was never a Patreon.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I tried contacting him to tell him to release it as early access on Steam to make some income, nothing in the game would more than likely make Steam not accept it, and Itch.io (even though Itch has got rid of a few adult VN devs) to keep the income coming in.

They didn't care when it leaked when they had a Patreon.
indeed when patreon was still up i remember it being here faster then some others
and at the time maybe not liked but accepted it was

which why now i see to more as a easy way to stop entirely then just ignored it once more

i will not fault him though , it is his decision it is his work and to do whit as he pleases

it will not be the first AVN that i like to get abandoned won't be the last and i will be saddened if not finished but most certainly i will not be surprised as per the moment he removed this work from public access i suspected this would happen sooner rather then later

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
indeed when patreon was still up i remember it being here faster then some others
and at the time maybe not liked but accepted that it was

which why now i see to more as a easy way to stop entirely then just ignored it once more

i will not fault him though , it is his decision it is his work and to whit as he pleases

it will not be the first AVN that i like to get abandoned won't be the last and i will be saddened if not finished but most certainly i will not be surprised as per the moment he removed this work from public access i suspected this would happen sooner rather then later
Yeah, it's been removed for almost 3 months now.

Like most games for me, if it was on Itch/Steam would instantly purchase, I can't stand the Patreon model what-so-ever.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Yeah, it's been removed for almost 3 months now.

Like most games for me, if it was on Itch/Steam would instantly purchase, I can't stand the Patreon model what-so-ever.
well i believe his goal was 6month release schedule starting from january
besides the content released was still given to patreons so should fall under the same moral compass as before

only this time the content is haf the update and done after 2+ months when given to the patreons which pales to comparison off the mere days it took before

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
well i believe his goal was 6month release schedule starting from january
besides the content released was still given to patreons so should fall under the same moral compass as before

only this time the content is haf the update and done after 2+ months when given to the patreons which pales to comparison off the mere days it took before
Yeah, the updates for this game were never much, kind of like Guilty Pleasure, anywhere from 10-15 minutes of content if that...but at least it was mostly on a monthly basis, even though it didn't always come here.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Yeah, the updates for this game were never much, kind of like Guilty Pleasure, anywhere from 10-15 minutes of content if that...but at least it was mostly on a monthly basis, even though it didn't always come here.
true the best example for this right now would be the fiery scion in my eyes

there is a balance to be struck though you can do monthly if you have enough content to fill it that time ,people who will want more then that can always skip a update or 2
in the end quality rules supreme if you have good enough renders and/or writing you will gain support

this project certainly meets the standard to be well liked imo

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
true the best example for this right now would be the fiery scion in my eyes

there is a balance to be struck though you can do monthly if you have enough content to fill it that time ,people who will want more then that can always skip a update or 2
in the end quality rules supreme if you have good enough renders and/or writing you will gain support

this project certainly meets the standard to be well liked imo
True.

Itt didn't have much of a following, only a few dedicated fans here, each update was treated with little fan-fare.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
The dev did ask in the email that was sent with the link to last update not to post it. The dev also stated he would. but that has not happened.
I was a patron of the game. Though a low tier I still contributed to the development of the game until the patron page closed, for conditions dev was not willing to accept or accommodate for Patron.

As for why the dev does not post publicly, I find that the dev is a little too sensitive to people who use discouraging comments towards a game and or the dev personally. Dev most likely takes it personally as the development of the game comes from the heart and when it is criticized it is a personal hit to the dev.

However, I think no one has really counseled the dev that with great success comes those who will try to bring you down as they are afraid you will leave them behind or succeed where they can not and because of a few poorly written comments and taking haters too personal the dev prefers not to post on sites like this or any other. Yet the dev should embrace the nay sayers.

As it is proof positive of a truly remarkable game.

I once asked if the Dev wanted to open a site just for the game but the dev limited resources and knowledge is most likely preventing this. Questioning if the game is abandoned? my opinnion publicly Most likely it is.

as for the past patrons we don’t all get updates of status of if the dev will truly complete the game. If it is completed, I would love to support the dev with a one time fee to purchase a completed game. Until then I will move on, as like other games that had potential but are abandoned for one reason or another and will not support another project of the dev unless it is completed first. or the dev has a site dedicated to the game. the dev should look at the continued comments on this site as love for the game was and is strong. to the DEV focus of the love not the hate. complete the game let others help with the posting if its too much for you. just work the game and enjoy your art and have fun.
LIONHEART..

Last edited:

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Can't handle the dang white flashes anymore! They are exceedingly frequent and overbearing! This would be a pretty good game without that nonsense.

Reactions: Nulldev
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes