Dec 30, 2017
Only this game from 800s of others in my HDD, made me curious and eager to play it on priority. I was busy with it so deeply that my friends told me that I was addicted to it. Nice graphics, a real-looking informative story with real-looking data. Sex scenes are not smooth and real, spelling is bad but I am a fan of his story. Today I finished the last update and am damn curious about the next update so come to this page again and what I see...moye more...
:cry::oops:
Please complete it. It's torture for me to see it go like that. I am so sad!:(

If someone has the email of the developer, please send my message to him.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Seems to me the dev is an immature loser...

Imagine dropping a game because it got leaked... like bruh... 99% of games here get leaked all the time.
It also ruins the trust the community has...
Why would anybody give him money if there is the possibility for a random hissy-fit and the next game gets abandoned too...

To quote from Tropic Thunder:

tropic-thunder-never-go-full-retard.gif

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Seems to me the dev is an immature loser...

Imagine dropping a game because it got leaked... like bruh... 99% of games here get leaked all the time.
It also ruins the trust the community has...
Why would anybody give him money if there is the possibility for a random hissy-fit and the next game gets abandoned too...

To quote from Tropic Thunder:

View attachment 3232424
The dev never put passion on this game, and just needed an excuse to drop it. Think about it, he never complained before and now all of a sudden makes all this fuss about the leaking?

Jbsaxon73

Mar 16, 2019
I got update Day 31 I think it was. I was one of the Dev's Patreon supporters. To me it was a shorter update that the biggest ones but not as short as the shorter ones. About average maybe.

I emailed him about plans going forward. He is still planning on finishing but it might not have the same quality sets without the Patreon support or he might take longer and pay for new sets when he can if the story needs.

He did not want Patreon supporters releasing the update to the public. He wants to do that himself so he can honor the Patreon supporters that were loyal and supported him.

He is looking into other ways of staying in communication with them like discord or something but is not sure. That's all the info I got.
For the love of God!! Can the dev change the characters clothes..lol. Nobody where's the same damn clothes everyday except my 8th grade history teacher!

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
Hay All,
I logged in, to ask about the unscrambling of the words from The Cure verse just to find out that one of my Fav games have been high and dry. Tried to read most of the post the last 10 or so pgs. to find out why and I can understand if somebody "leaked" his game before he could do it himself left him a bit off as he tries to give the patrons a reward for supporting him. But he should have found out who posted it and booted that person. I wish I could support most of the games I play from here but unfortunately RW fucked me a but the last couple of years, but I still try to leave comments good of bad when I can to show some sort of support for the game.
Pity it is really a very nice well thought up game and story and will be missed. Will still download the last vers. as I think I'm about a couple behind and then file it under the lost to us folder.
Please if somebody can tell the Dev thank you for all his time and love for the game and story line from the first release and that it will be missed.
PS if somebody could just pm me, please with the unscrambled word it would help as well, before I forget.

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Hay All,
I logged in, to ask about the unscrambling of the words from The Cure verse just to find out that one of my Fav games have been high and dry. Tried to read most of the post the last 10 or so pgs. to find out why and I can understand if somebody "leaked" his game before he could do it himself left him a bit off as he tries to give the patrons a reward for supporting him. But he should have found out who posted it and booted that person. I wish I could support most of the games I play from here but unfortunately RW fucked me a but the last couple of years, but I still try to leave comments good of bad when I can to show some sort of support for the game.
Pity it is really a very nice well thought up game and story and will be missed. Will still download the last vers. as I think I'm about a couple behind and then file it under the lost to us folder.
Please if somebody can tell the Dev thank you for all his time and love for the game and story line from the first release and that it will be missed.
PS if somebody could just pm me, please with the unscrambled word it would help as well, before I forget.
You could use google to figure it out by searching unscramble

MagnmD Ekselle

Formerly 'spy1313'
Oct 7, 2020
well the main reason he said he is stopping now is that the smaller update that he gave to patreons a few months back got uploaded when he wanted to do a proper release
(it took way longer for it to be here,when usually its on f95 in a few days for that one it took a few weeks)

i can understand that he wanted to do it himself properly but he already gave it away,so IMO no reason to go full stop now.
like you said "Once it is out, it’s out." and it was

do i want him to continue? Yes

but saying hes stopping because it got uploaded, when he wanted a proper release a later date. is just a lame excuse in my eyes
i would go as far as to say its gaslighting

still hoping he will start again later but i lost all faith in the dev his credibility (for a lot off reason still think it was super weird he deleted patreon, because he didn't want to risk identity theft?!,like i said before,they already have his info in the database deleting his page won't delete all that info,the company will keep his info on record for multiple reasons)

no currently i believe he wanted to stop developing so he could work 2 jobs and have stable income that way
there is nothing wrong whit that but all this weird dancing around the avn because off it

also i'd like to point out that: "asking someone NOT to do something will only make him more likely to actually do it" so giving people the latest update and asking them not to sure it publicly was just a ticking time-bomb that he gave others (you'd think someone who thought up a story about being a black-ops merc /spy would understand that( possibly it was just a pre-made plan to use it as excuse to stop development))
All seemed planned to me. I wouldnt be surprised if the small release was just a test to see how fast it would get leaked, and then the Dev just leaked the last one himself, blamed it on a patron and washed his hands of it. Hell the guy claiming to be a tester could be the Dev.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Well boo-fucking-hoo... another flaky dev bites the bullet... kind of sad coz i enjoyed playing it but whatever!

There are plenty of other decent games being made by more mature & organised devs!! Agent53X - what a tosser...

Reactions: ILCjr

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I was just looking through some games I never played and this was on the list, shame the dev threw a tantrum and quit.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
The reason for stopping work on the game smacks of some childish tantrum (or caprice) of a person who hasn't left kindergarten yet. As an adults, we need to be able to hold on to all the various blows we receive in abundance on our journey through life. But he's free to do as he pleases. And I will have a little extra space on my HDD (I delete abandoned projects, no sense to keep them).

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
The reason for stopping work on the game smacks of some childish tantrum (or caprice) of a person who hasn't left kindergarten yet. As an adults, we need to be able to hold on to all the various blows we receive in abundance on our journey through life. But he's free to do as he pleases. And I will have a little extra space on my HDD (I delete abandoned projects, no sense to keep them).
i don't think the choice itself to stop was childish
just the way/reasons given for it

working a 2nd job for more stable income is a reasonable choice and something i can respect

leaving Patreon (and possibly other supporter sites) to not risk identity theft is something that is weird but understandable

but the whole point around going full stop after it got leaked did seem really childish ,i won't get into it again because i already did that in earlier posts.
there might be asmall chance he restarts the project in a year or 2 but i would not bet money on it

Reactions: lolteambleach1
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes