Mar 28, 2018
A good game, and I am very sad that things have come to this unnecessary turn of events. The problem, as stated, could be resolved if the choice of what to release when was taken out of the supporters hands, and reveal them all on the same day.

Reactions: Larry2000

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
A good game, and I am very sad that things have come to this unnecessary turn of events. The problem, as stated, could be resolved if the choice of what to release when was taken out of the supporters hands, and reveal them all on the same day.
if i remember correctly the dev had taken on a 2nd job and could only spend a few hours each sunday to work on the avn

when the first rumours off the potential dev to stop working because it got uploaded here most people would've guessed it getting abbandoned

but imo the writing was already on the wall when the dev removed his patreon and such to avoid "identity theft" (i think he already had the 2nd job at this point or at least had the application in for it)
the 2nd job probably provides more income then the avn and most likely is more stable

long story short: i think the dev wanted to slowly build down development maybe do it on the side as a passion project
but now that somebody has uploaded it without his "consent" on a piracy website he seems the have to perfect excuse to just say : "fuck it , it wasn't making me enough money anyway so might as well pull the plug"

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, the game is on Itch.io, even if it's not the dev.

long story short: i think the dev wanted to slowly build down development maybe do it on the side as a passion project
but now that somebody has uploaded it without his "consent" on a piracy website he seems the have to perfect excuse to just say : "fuck it , it wasn't making me enough money anyway so might as well pull the plug"
Except he gave zero shits before about it being here, as there was no public version.

So, yeah, think he just wanted to end it really when he pulled the plug on everything.

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
SonsOLiberty
ibell420
WICKEDp4th
HiHaHo
uamkt
andrew david irving
EG_Hugo

I am a game tester for DelveArt3d. I have been doing this for him for over a year. I just got out of a chatroom with him. This is one of the Sundays he would work on Agent 53X. He informed me today all work is stopping on Agent 53X, and he explained why.

I am not saying Delve is some genius but if someone had leaked a preview of the Apple iPhone before his 2007 announcement Steve Jobs would have gone ballistic.
All Dev’s can only control one thing. If they release their product. Once it is out, it’s out.

He was planning on releasing the content from 53X Homecoming - 0.2.8.1 (Day 31) in January with Day 32, Day 33 and new gallery pictures from his highest tier Patreon group. He added 20 new images for the gallery to be in the public release. His plan was to have January’s release the best he has done so far.

To me this is not someone who was looking to abandon his project that he has worked on for over 2 years. But that is the conversation that is going on here. That type of mentality is why he deleted his account on this site. He has built a website for the VN he was going to announce in January with the new release, it was www . agent53x . com. There was no way the Dev was planning on dumping the project no matter what people think.

I know there are people on here that will say I am just making this up, so I am adding some images that were going to be in the January release. This should give you an idea of what we lost because of our frenzy to leak something before it is officially released by the Dev.

And before you ask, I am not going to release the version I was testing. Delve is one of the nicest guys I have worked with on the internet. He has helped me with my attempt at a game even though he has very little time for his own.

From Day 32...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

ibell420

May 8, 2021
I agree. I am sorry it's over. Thanks for giving us some inside info.

HAHAHA! I absolutely LOVE the pic with Sabrina having a foxtail butt plug and a teddy bear eating her out!

Who knows what kind of perversion she would have added if she was a main character...

Last edited:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
SonsOLiberty
ibell420
WICKEDp4th
HiHaHo
uamkt
andrew david irving
EG_Hugo

I am a game tester for DelveArt3d. I have been doing this for him for over a year. I just got out of a chatroom with him. This is one of the Sundays he would work on Agent 53X. He informed me today all work is stopping on Agent 53X, and he explained why.

I am not saying Delve is some genius but if someone had leaked a preview of the Apple iPhone before his 2007 announcement Steve Jobs would have gone ballistic.
All Dev’s can only control one thing. If they release their product. Once it is out, it’s out.

He was planning on releasing the content from 53X Homecoming - 0.2.8.1 (Day 31) in January with Day 32, Day 33 and new gallery pictures from his highest tier Patreon group. He added 20 new images for the gallery to be in the public release. His plan was to have January’s release the best he has done so far.

To me this is not someone who was looking to abandon his project that he has worked on for over 2 years. But that is the conversation that is going on here. That type of mentality is why he deleted his account on this site. He has built a website for the VN he was going to announce in January with the new release, it was www . agent53x . com. There was no way the Dev was planning on dumping the project no matter what people think.

I know there are people on here that will say I am just making this up, so I am adding some images that were going to be in the January release. This should give you an idea of what we lost because of our frenzy to leak something before it is officially released by the Dev.

And before you ask, I am not going to release the version I was testing. Delve is one of the nicest guys I have worked with on the internet. He has helped me with my attempt at a game even though he has very little time for his own.

From Day 32...

View attachment 3181983

From new gallery images

View attachment 3181987

View attachment 3181988

View attachment 3181989
It's a shame - Loved the game. Let us know if there is another way to support the dev.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Once it is out, it’s out.
well the main reason he said he is stopping now is that the smaller update that he gave to patreons a few months back got uploaded when he wanted to do a proper release
(it took way longer for it to be here,when usually its on f95 in a few days for that one it took a few weeks)

i can understand that he wanted to do it himself properly but he already gave it away,so IMO no reason to go full stop now.
like you said "Once it is out, it’s out." and it was

do i want him to continue? Yes

but saying hes stopping because it got uploaded, when he wanted a proper release a later date. is just a lame excuse in my eyes
i would go as far as to say its gaslighting

still hoping he will start again later but i lost all faith in the dev his credibility (for a lot off reason still think it was super weird he deleted patreon, because he didn't want to risk identity theft?!,like i said before,they already have his info in the database deleting his page won't delete all that info,the company will keep his info on record for multiple reasons)

no currently i believe he wanted to stop developing so he could work 2 jobs and have stable income that way
there is nothing wrong whit that but all this weird dancing around the avn because off it

also i'd like to point out that: "asking someone NOT to do something will only make him more likely to actually do it" so giving people the latest update and asking them not to sure it publicly was just a ticking time-bomb that he gave others (you'd think someone who thought up a story about being a black-ops merc /spy would understand that( possibly it was just a pre-made plan to use it as excuse to stop development))

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
SonsOLiberty
ibell420
WICKEDp4th
HiHaHo
uamkt
andrew david irving
EG_Hugo

And yet he abandoned it without a skip in a heartbeat, when someone leaked his testversion. I know it's annoying AF, but it happens all the time everywhere. Even a Multi-Billion Dollar Company like Rockstar Games (Grand Theft Auto, Red Dead Redemption) can not secure their software against leaks.

I respect his decision, but i stand with my statement. It is a viable assumption and it is nowhere near to be toxic or insulting to the developer to assume that his thoughts circled around abandonment before he, well abandoned it.
All the best wishes to the developer. "Break a leg" ;)

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020

Let me say not cool...! This sounds like a tempertantrum not the act of an adult. I get the felling The dev is most likely tired of working on the game and needs an excuse to quit. because his followers that truly supported the game were willing to pay for a completed version.
I say stop playing around on release or not, Just finish the game and charge for it as a whole game.

Planning? but gave it out himself before that date. The dev could have given a date for complete release but the dev decided to say he was going to release it without a projection date of release, so people took it upon themselves to do his work. and no status updates people will take to acting out on their own.

I asked in a conversation with Dev just after Patron site was closed. was told look into it but had no plans to do a web site. This is not how to work in the VN world and "game followers and patrons alike" don’t take kindly to someone who says one thing to those supporting the game and actually does something completely different. this has caused and will cause further repercussions.

As much as this seems to be real and so do the renders but this part does not matter if it is real or not. it is becoming too late to fix the repercussions of the Dev’s actions.

We (as in myself) I can wait / time is not the issue of release or workload of the Dev.

Just be upfront complete the game as you (the Dev) told your paying supporters you would, when you just stopped and took away our access to the game including a way to provide support for it.

you released your incomplete update trying to placate the masses (thank you) and then say its the fault of others your game is out to the public. that it really not thinking on your part. human nature is not avoidable. the larger the group the less likely a secret will be kept.
It is not everyones fault but you punish all?

THE dev wrote this to me when I asked about the game.

Sun 10/15/2023

I am going to finish Agent 53X. The story is done, just need to get all renders complete. I have started working on an outline for my next project.

[/QUOTE]

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
SonsOLiberty
ibell420
WICKEDp4th
HiHaHo
uamkt
andrew david irving
EG_Hugo

From Day 32...

View attachment 3181983

From new gallery images

View attachment 3181987

View attachment 3181988

View attachment 3181989
sorry your comparison to Jobs made me laugh so hard it was....laughable....your comparing losing billions of dollars to a dev who shut everything down and was making nothing on his product as similar.....ummm maybe take an econ class not the same....smh

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Is there some kind of online testing portal for developers?
It seems near impossible to find one that isnt a melted snowflake douche.
Dont share my game! Dont share my game!
No one will support you who doesnt want to support you. Those who want to support you, will do so even if it gets leaked.
Every other person who shares the game is just advertising.

noxaeterna

Feb 21, 2020
Feel like the writing has been on the wall awhile when the dev reduced how much content was released at once over the last few updates and increased how long it took between updates. More than a little disapointed it is getting dropped, it was one of my top 4 or 5 games.

Reactions: Shubhanshu Chauhan
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes