Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
can someone tell me about the 2 different paths with the fun date Telling Sara and Business partners with Alex what is the differince in them

Reactions: BUCCO

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
can someone tell me about the 2 different paths with the fun date Telling Sara and Business partners with Alex what is the differince in them
If I am not mistaken, the dates with Sara just happen at different places. One is a fancy restaurant and the other is a 50s style diner (I could be wrong, but it's been a bit since I checked them out). As for the Business Partners difference, I think more will be found out in future updates. However, the immediate reaction is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe a lot more may happen in future updates, but that is the immediate reactions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD and BUCCO

Nuctom

Feb 1, 2020
Im getting alot of errors in this game I change my name it crashes and ask the usual ignore report etc then my name goes back to none images missing etc its a fun game but its annoying me how many errors in this version

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
Im getting alot of errors in this game I change my name it crashes and ask the usual ignore report etc then my name goes back to none images missing etc its a fun game but its annoying me how many errors in this version

Here is something to try...

Delete the Renpy Agent 53X saved and persistent files on your computer first before you launch Agent 53X. Once you get to main menu start a new game. Create new name and play until you get to the shower scene before you fantasize. Save your game and quit RenPy. This will create your new persistent file.

If you are on a Windows 10 PC normally the save files and the persistent file is in the appdata hiden folder. To get there...

1) Left click your start button and click on Run
2) In the open box type %appdata% - this will open your appdata folder
3) Find and double click the RenPy folder
4) Find and double click the 53XHomecoming - 1573777451 folder
5) Delete all the files out of this folder
6) Close the window
7) Start RenPy Agent 53X
8) Start a new game

Last edited:

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
ok i spoke way to soon ..... after the poll cleaning .. and having sex .. it did it again .. and the name changed again also to none .. jeezz
will we get a clean game of this .. i really love this game ... and it makes me sad that i can't play it :(
So for shits and giggles, I downloaded my own MEGA link and unpacked the code. Somehow, none of the fixes I applied were in my MEGA link. It was essentially the dev's version with all his incorrect code. So that explains why my fix didn't work for you; I didn't actually provide anyone with a fix :FacePalm:. I'm not sure what happened. I probably should have cleaned out the old RPYC files before I re-archived it. I totally shit the bed on that one. Sorry, everyone!

You know I kinda wonder if the fix the Dev has on his Patreon isn't just Korben Dallas's patch.
I pulled down the dev's fix and looked through the code. All of the items I pointed out, such as the 400 pre-cached images and unnecessary application of the strip method to the persistent name variable were removed. I don't know if the dev used my fix or found these issues on his own. One of his patrons on here said he wasn't interested in looking at my fix lol. In any event, his fixes definitely match the fixes I outlined, so I'm pretty confident this should correct the issues for everyone.

The Dev opened up the fix for the public to download on his Patreon site.

You want to read the instructions before running the game.
I ran his new version and didn't have a single problem. No out of memory errors, no naming issues, and no Nonetype object errors. Everything looks good in this version.

Now, if he would just release a patch for the cringey virgin sex scene... :p

Reactions: ImperialD

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
Reactions: Xandoren

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys just came across this game and after reading the premise and tags, thought I'd check it out. However, after reading over the changelog, I saw that Dragon Lust path and Sisterly competition path were removed, can anyone shed any light what that refers to?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hey guys just came across this game and after reading the premise and tags, thought I'd check it out. However, after reading over the changelog, I saw that Dragon Lust path and Sisterly competition path were removed, can anyone shed any light what that refers to?
There was a choice you had to make after watching the dragon lust DVD with the aunt that sent you down one of two paths. I can't remember what they where and as they've been removed can't go back and look them up.

Not very helpful I know, but I don't recall them being explained in what they were.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
There was a choice you had to make after watching the dragon lust DVD with the aunt that sent you down one of two paths. I can't remember what they where and as they've been removed can't go back and look them up.

Not very helpful I know, but I don't recall them being explained in what they were.
That actually was the whole stink, posters slammed the dev because they didn't know what the choice meant. The dev had enough of some of the negative posts and stated they wouldn't return here. The whole thing was quite sad

Reactions: Naxos

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
That actually was the whole stink, posters slammed the dev because they didn't know what the choice meant. The dev had enough of some of the negative posts and stated they wouldn't return here. The whole thing was quite sad
Wow that sucks! Very disappointing when devs are put in a position where they just don't want to deal with a toxic atmosphere and decide to do something drastic. That said, I was just curious if the 'Harem' & 'Incest' tags mentioned had their paths removed from the game.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Wow that sucks! Very disappointing when devs are put in a position where they just don't want to deal with a toxic atmosphere and decide to do something drastic. That said, I was just curious if the 'Harem' & 'Incest' tags mentioned had their paths removed from the game.
I hope not, but I have no inside knowledge so fingers crossed

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

You can see the old choice screen here. As noted, a large part of the frustration was over the minimal guidance given, as well as the logic of major story paths being tied to whether the MC claimed to enjoy a tv show or not.

To your question, there's definitely still incest in the game. Likely harem as well, but I think that remains to be seen.

3.30 star(s) 77 Votes