Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
bro can anyone help with this issue if you have any idea what causing it..

1. i was playing it not normally & not skipping it but some time it happened like 2 to 3 time where text appered and not the image game slowed and stop working..or crashed i had to load previous save

2. every time animation appears the game stop or crash or the traceback error occured..i had to close the game every time and load from previous save and it will work fine if i tried to skip or new animation scene appears the game crashes...i had to load every time from previos save to pass through the current animation that is playing thats how i finish this update all..the other games that i have are working fine even the ones which have high animation only this game has issue.......any ideas what should i do..?

i have the latest direct x...so i don't know what is causing this ..if anyone know that will be big help.. :)

docaqua

Jan 7, 2021
The sex scene at the end is just so bad. Most of the characters speak very formally (not quite all of them, though) and the writer gets away with it because most of the characters are serious people. Then he writes a sex scene where the MC and Jessica are roleplaying some kind of furry fantasy world but they're both talking so stiffly you'd think it was a contract negotiation.
Some of the characters aren't stiff though so it's not like the writer just doesn't have the range. I'm puzzled.

Edit: Korben Dallas your patch worked perfecly for me, don't get down on yourself that you didn't fix 100% of some other guy's game's bugs my dude :)

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i got it to finally save my mc's name after the shut downs.. and reloading the game .. which was like 50 times ... but i kept getting these errors :
don't know what they are but here they are :(

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
ok i got it to finally save my mc's name after the shut downs.. and reloading the game .. which was like 50 times ... but i kept getting these errors :
don't know what they are but here they are :(
That's the out of memory errors Korben Dallas' fix was supposed to address. If you're still getting them after installing his patch, I don't know what to tell you.

• Sad
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That's the out of memory errors Korben Dallas' fix was supposed to address. If you're still getting them after installing his patch, I don't know what to tell you.
yeah .. thanks , i wish i knew whats going on ... i love this game alot .. its among my top 10 ... but dealing with all this .. is getting to be a pain in the ass ... i'll not give up this game tho ... i'll just have to grin and bare it .. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: nukatexaswolf

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
You know I kinda wonder if the fix the Dev has on his Patreon isn't just Korben Dallas's patch.
Dev did not want to see Korbens patch. Looks like he just deleted the new setting he added to help with performance and deleted a line of python code. I think he is waiting to see if it helps with his Patreon testers before releasing it.

Korban's a nice guy for jumping in and making his patch but if you don't involve the Dev does Korban have to make a new mod on every release.

Shadow255

Mar 17, 2018
What do you mean bug you submitted? Dev does not hangout here.

If you do the yard work you get .1 points. That is not a bug.

Does that help or is there something wrong with 4.1 points?

Walkround says clearly +1 point not 0.1 point /probably walkround is wrong my mistake / , and if you check save in renpy save editor after this value for s_love is missing before chore is still there

3.30 star(s) 77 Votes