Feb 1, 2021
How do I upgrade this game with newest wersion?

I've downloaded zip file, extract files and copy them into old (previous version) game folder, but when I try to continue from last saved place game crashed.

Shal I do something else?

Please help.

M'95

May 17, 2019

I've downloaded zip file, extract files and copy them into old (previous version) game folder, but when I try to continue from last saved place game crashed.

Please help.
Delete old folder, extract new version. (saves have backup in AppData\Roaming\RenPy folder and will still be available)

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020

Please help.
Delete old folder, extract new version. (saves have backup in AppData\Roaming\RenPy folder and will still be available)
If you go from v008 to v010 or v012 your old saves do not work.

You start a new game under v010 or v012. The backend code was redesigned.

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Does anyone have a workaround for the game resetting the name of the MC to "None"? Sorry if this has been asked or answered before, but there is no easy way to search this.

Reactions: Punto

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does anyone have a workaround for the game resetting the name of the MC to "None"? Sorry if this has been asked or answered before, but there is no easy way to search this.
Korben Dallas posted a temporary fix here, apparently the dev has now put up a public fix on his patreon.

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
Download v.0.1.2 from this thread or from the Dev's patreon site. It works. Just start a new game.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
altho sounds good .. then why didn't Devon inherit anything ?
Maybe Mom much younger sister, maybe Dad's but left off will so as to not give away connection? OR maybe there was a third will just for her! Just seems unusual for them to trust someone MUCH younger, being just a few years older than MC, as much as they both do/did!

Also I missed the notification when you posted so sorry for the late reply

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Maybe Mom much younger sister, maybe Dad's but left off will so as to not give away connection? OR maybe there was a third will just for her! Just seems unusual for them to trust someone MUCH younger, being just a few years older than MC, as much as they both do/did!

Also I missed the notification when you posted so sorry for the late reply
better late than never ... still doesn't quite hit the mark with the answer as to why she didn't inherit anything ... :unsure:

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
better late than never ... still doesn't quite hit the mark with the answer as to why she didn't inherit anything ... :unsure:
Well I did say there might have been a 3rd will just for her, or that she was left off to cover any connection.
Sadly we will have to wait and see what Agent53 has planned!

Reactions: ImperialD

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
the more important matter though, is why is Devon not a LI?

When I first started this game she was my favourite looking girl.

Now it's moved over to Alex.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
3.30 star(s) 77 Votes