4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

allfather123

Apr 13, 2018
Man, this game was so cool. I was missing a sandbox RPG-ish with stats like this. Reminded me of the True Love old classic. That is... until the pissing obsession came along. Jesus Mary Christ. What the fuck was that? Did these writters ever fucked someone? or better yet, did they even masturbated once in their fucking life to know how a fucking uretra works during sex?
That lead me to just skip every dialogue towards the end of the game. Cause just.. nah.
Cool game tho.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Two questions, is this a standalone without requiring all the RPG Maker codecs, and secondly is this going to get a Mega link?
RPG Maker Codecs? This is RPG Maker MV based, you don't need anything extra. And Mega has had issues as of late with expiring links, so they may have been dropped.

Reactions: worstnightmare1

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I like all 3 of those ideas.
"2" and "3" Particularly, since many players on this site and steam have collected all of them by now.
And that new hotspot on the screen is a good idea and I do like how some effort needs to be enforced on the player.

The stopwatch I think some grinding will be required: Stoptime, Run up mountain, sleep, and repeat. Not that bad of grinding to get to 1000 again.
I think its also important to make it different from the "memories" menu since you can do pretty much the same thing too. (Not to shoot down your ideas of stopping time just wanted to point out the similarity of the two.)

A thought I had (For the developer next time they post for the new game) that Dojin Otome could implement a over the phone begging coax skill where the protagonist pleads with their parents to stay a few more days not too many of course.

Or "2" the protagonist goes to a shrine gives a suffecient amount offerings and asks for a small snow storm to extend the holiday. Doing so will cause you to be stuck in your house for a while but can freely do anything in it.
So I have a Proof of Concept working for the Boku-kun, the Time Lord project as I like to call it.

I need to test out some corner cases and make sure the sounds are reasonable.

Jun 15, 2018
RPG Maker Codecs? This is RPG Maker MV based, you don't need anything extra. And Mega has had issues as of late with expiring links, so they may have been dropped.
Gotcha, I just double check cause a lot of RPG Maker games of old (many on this site) need the codecs and I have a new computer I haven't put them and the localization stuff on yet so wanted to ask. As for Mega that sucks, hopefully it will get re-uploaded if it was a matter of expiring. Thanks for the reply ^_^

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Gotcha, I just double check cause a lot of RPG Maker games of old (many on this site) need the codecs and I have a new computer I haven't put them and the localization stuff on yet so wanted to ask. As for Mega that sucks, hopefully it will get re-uploaded if it was a matter of expiring. Thanks for the reply ^_^
Yes, I wish they would split out RPG Maker MV/MZ from the older versions, but it is what it is.

The way MV/MZ get around the locale issues is they actually run in a version of Chromium (the core of Chrome) which is built to handle multiple languages out of the box. And since you're doing that, you have sound/video/images built in automatically, nothing external is needed.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Summer Memories+ 2.03.06 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay106.0M
Windows160.2M
Linux164.8M
As always, please report any issues you find to me.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
So I tried to make the day repeat pretty obvious if you've met the hinted at conditions, but let me know. I'll add more details in about 2 weeks unless something goes pear shaped.

Reactions: Darksasukelol

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Since there are still people who don't know what to do or how to trigger certain events I compiled a more in-depth guide for this. This is NOT a step-by-step walkthrough.

White Bomber or any moderator
Feel free to add this to the opening post.

Basic Gameplay

Trigger Affection Events

Threesome & Foursome

Status Events Miyuki

Status Events Rio

Status Events Yui

Side characters

Shizuku:

Akari:

Kagami:

Suzuka:

Mizuki:

Last but not least I attached what I call the "Perfect Start" save file. With this you will start on the second day with:
more money than you'll ever need
max lust at 1000
max stamina at 1000
99 of every item
all skills except threesome and foursome unlocked
Excuse me but i dont know where to put the "perfect start" into?

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
So I tried to make the day repeat pretty obvious if you've met the hinted at conditions, but let me know. I'll add more details in about 2 weeks unless something goes pear shaped.
Man, I have just incredible respect for you man. Keep doing what your doing, you've made this game much better by taking in what publishers/devs overlook.

lolplayer123

Dec 27, 2019
Since there are still people who don't know what to do or how to trigger certain events I compiled a more in-depth guide for this. This is NOT a step-by-step walkthrough.

White Bomber or any moderator
Feel free to add this to the opening post.

Basic Gameplay

Trigger Affection Events

Threesome & Foursome

Status Events Miyuki

Status Events Rio

Status Events Yui

Side characters

Shizuku:

Akari:

Kagami:

Suzuka:

Mizuki:

Last but not least I attached what I call the "Perfect Start" save file. With this you will start on the second day with:
more money than you'll ever need
max lust at 1000
max stamina at 1000
99 of every item
all skills except threesome and foursome unlocked
Is there a way to change the character's name when using the perfect save?

Buddha Beedo

Feb 1, 2019
Need help!!! The math minigame cannot be completed ,every time I choose THE 100% CORRECT ANSWER, it response as that is a wrong answer :< And I ended up with 22 errors :<

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
So I'm not sure if this question/issue has been asked/dealt with already, but in case it hasn't:

I just downloaded the game and tried to start a new game, but it gives me and issue saying: "Uncaught error: Header is wrong". This is with me trying to launch the game WITHOUT my region being set to Japan, but I have tried to launch the game both normally and using Locale Emulator to launch the game in Japanese as an admin. The image below is the error screen that it takes me to. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! image_2021-05-18_125246.png

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
So I'm not sure if this question/issue has been asked/dealt with already, but in case it hasn't:

I just downloaded the game and tried to start a new game, but it gives me and issue saying: "Uncaught error: Header is wrong". This is with me trying to launch the game WITHOUT my region being set to Japan, but I have tried to launch the game both normally and using Locale Emulator to launch the game in Japanese as an admin. The image below is the error screen that it takes me to. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! View attachment 1201062
This means it tried to decode an image or sound and the first 16 bytes of the file didn't match what was expected.

You can try downloading/extracting again, maybe from a different source. If the archive is not the problem it might be something about your hard drive.

Reactions: Oshitari Azumi

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
This means it tried to decode an image or sound and the first 16 bytes of the file didn't match what was expected.

You can try downloading/extracting again, maybe from a different source. If the archive is not the problem it might be something about your hard drive.
Worked like a charm. Thanks~!

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes