4.60 star(s) 142 Votes

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Reactions: fortuna95

BatonRouge

Apr 14, 2018
I recently purchased this game on steam since it's great. I was wondering if anyone else had any luck transferring their save over to that version? When I copy over the save folder and overwrite the old one it only shows the first six days and wont let me scroll to the later files in game. Any help is appreciated.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I recently purchased this game on steam since it's great. I was wondering if anyone else had any luck transferring their save over to that version? When I copy over the save folder and overwrite the old one it only shows the first six days and wont let me scroll to the later files in game. Any help is appreciated.
Official version only supports 6 save slots.

My version supports 999.

Short of renaming files, there's not much you can do about that. That said, you probably want to use my version anyways, it fixes a lot of text clipping issues, dialog issues, and makes the game play better.

Reactions: BatonRouge

BatonRouge

Apr 14, 2018
Official version only supports 6 save slots.

My version supports 999.

Short of renaming files, there's not much you can do about that. That said, you probably want to use my version anyways, it fixes a lot of text clipping issues, dialog issues, and makes the game play better.
Ah, thank you!

Tulanx

Nov 27, 2020
Summer Memories+ 2.03.06 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay106.0M
Windows160.2M
Linux164.8M
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Can you add button for cum ? Joiplay

Reactions: I Chinese

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
Is there a guide on how to exactly save edit this game, as I do not want to repeat the minigames for fishing and bug collecting again.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hi, from what I understood on ci-en a new patch is being made correct? Sorry if that isn't the case, my japanese isn't the best, but at least is what it seemed.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Any date to WM release? i know that they have been working on it for like a year but i don´t know when isgoing to be out.

Reactions: Rize

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Summer Memories+ 2.03.07 Release (Unofficial Version)
Downloads[/SPOILER]
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay103.2M
Windows156.9M
Linux162.0M
As always, please report any issues you find to me.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
A lot of posts ago in the comments he also said that he's trying to get it done as early as possible, but it probably won't be done until next year.
Yea and the translation will take even longer too since "Kagura games" may have a list of works to translate before working on WM, and by then Dojin Otome might even release a WM+Plus before translation would be finished. Overall its gonna be some time.

betocuaz

Feb 14, 2020
Any date to WM release? i know that they have been working on it for like a year but i don´t know when isgoing to be out.
Untitled-2.jpg If you have been an observer on the Dojin Otome preview blog, you may have noticed that the sequel will not be out this year ... I even dare to say that it will be until winter 2022.

The progress that he has shown has only been with the 3 characters inside the house, he has yet to develop the other female characters

So ... patience, patience is a virtue my friend.

Cat Man

Oct 17, 2018
Hi, i'm new around i wanted to ask wich version of the game i download? I mean wich one is the news and what exactly are this patches?

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes